Mika Abdalla is a well-recognized American film and television actress. She is widely famed for her role as McKeyla McAlister which is featured in Netflix’s Project Mc2. In 2010, Mika has emerged in the television series Fun to Grow On and in 2013, the movie named Saige Paints the Sky.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mika Abdalla was born on the 13th May 2000, in Plano, Texas, United States.
She’s currently 22 years old.
Mika graduated high school with honors. She has attended the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Father – George Abdalla
- Mother – Pam Rene Abdalla
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mika Abdalla has dated –
- Nicholas Steven – Abdalla has not shared her past and present relationship status. She is currently focusing on her career rather than being in a romantic relationship. However, there is a rumor that she is currently in a relationship with Nicholas Steven.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Mika became known after appearing for portraying McKeyla McAlister in Netflix’s Project Mc². A native of Texas, She has been interested in performing since an early age. She gained modest fame as a child actress and subsequently appeared in projects such as Fun to Grow On and Saige Paints the Sky.
In 2012, Abdalla appeared in her first film, a psychological horror named Tinsel.
In 2008, Mika appeared in her first television roles on an episode of Barney and Friends.
Mika Abdalla Net worth
Mika Abdalla has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mika Abdalla
- Mika has worked along with the brand obsessee in which she wrote about her love for the Polaroid’s pictures.
- As of fact her mother Pam Rene Abdalla was an athlete at her young age and has been active as a sportsperson.
- Mika was a panelist for the Geena Davis Institute on Gender Media, where she spoke on how casting young girls in certain roles in television and cinema might inspire them.
- In 2012, Abdalla appeared in her first film, a psychological horror named Tinsel.
- She has garnered much praise for her acting and has emerged as a possible future star.
- In 2015, she was cast in Netflix’s educational comedy show Project Mc². Abdalla’s mainstream fame has made her equally famous on social media as well.
- In 2018, Abdalla along with her friends Logan Riley and Genneya Walton were spotted in a restaurant in Italy having a good time.