Meredith Foster is an American YouTuber known for her self-titled YouTube channel, where she posts beauty, fashion and lifestyle vlogs. She has earned over 4.8 million subscribers on her channel.
YouTuber, Vlogger, Blogger
Birthday / Date of Birth
Meredith Foster was born on 5 November 1995, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 23 years old.
Meredith Foster’s formal education info isn’t available.
- Father – Steve Foster
- Mother – Laura Foster
- Siblings – Michael Foster (Twin Brother), Elizabeth Foster (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meredith Foster dated –
Despite outspoken, Meredith has kept her personal life under the wraps.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Apart form posting videos on YouTube , Meredith Foster has also starred in a few films. Her first role was in the 2016 Horror film Viral, in which she was seen playing Amber.
Obviously, with a huge amount of fame and recognition, there’s no surprise for us when this budding YouTube star made her first appearance in a TV show as herself in an episode of the family series, Bizaardvark.
As long as the internet sensation finds herself time for blogging and vlogging, she could be endorsing products and brands. As of now, she has been associated with many fashion and lifestyle brands by which she promotes them through her social media accounts and YouTube videos.
Meredith Foster Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Zooey Deschanel, Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Color – Mint, Periwinkle
- Favorite Place – France
- Favorite Music Bands – Kings of Leon, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay, Train, Lady Antebellum, Arctic Monkeys, 3 Doors Down, One Direction, One Republic, Linkin Park, MGMT and many more.
- Favorite TV Shows – Lost, Vampire Diaries, Once upon a Time, New Girl, Resurrection, Modern Family, Seinfeld, Criminal Minds, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
- Favorite Songs – Invisible (Hunter Hayes), Lego House (Ed Sheeran), If I Die Young (The Band Perry), I won’t give Up (Jason Mraz), You & I (One Direction), Innocent (Taylor Swift), Jesus take the Wheel (Carrie Underwood), Your Song (Elton John), Happy Together (The Turtles), Semi-Charmed Life (Third Eye Blind) and many more.
Meredith Foster Net worth
Meredith Foster’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $2 million dollars as of 2019. She uploads make-up tutorials, back to school tips, challenges and DIY videos to her YouTube channel. Her most popular upload is How To Tell If Your Crush Likes You.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Meredith Foster
- Instagram – meredithfoster
- Twitter – Meredith Foster
- YouTube Channel – Meredith Foster
Some Lesser Known Facts About Meredith Foster
- Right from her school days, Foster is a notorious girl who used to take part in all events and activities on and off the school.
- She was also quite interested in sports activities too while she is still in her high school. Cheerleading is what that interests her in her school days and used to participated in inter-school cheerleading championships along with her friends.
- Her inspiration to post videos on YouTube came during the summers of her high school. Since then, she has been active on YouTube and apparently makes millions of bucks out of monetizing her videos.
- Meredith recently stormed her fans by sharing her bikini pictures from her vacation that flaunts her flawless body.
- If she isn’t a vlogger, she would have been a vet as she loves animals. She has a dog named Piper.
- In September 2015, she joined Eva Gutowski, Meghan Rienks, and Alisha Marie for Girls’ Night In, which was first all-female social media stars tour.