Maximillian Fuse is the star kid who got into the public’s eyes as the son of prominent American actress Olivia Hussey. Also, he is noted as the child of popular Japanese singer and actor Akira Fuse. The 40 years old star kid resembles more of his father’s Asian facial features. Imagine carrying the privilege to be known as the child of none other than the legendary Hollywood actress Olivia Hussey who is prominent for her appearance in films such as Romeo & Juliet, IT and Jesus of Nazareth.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Maximillian Fuse was born on the 1983, in United States.
He’s currently 40 years old.
He has Argentinian, English, German, Scottish, Korean and Spanish ancestry.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Akira Fuse (Japanese singer and musician)
- Mother – Olivia Hussey (Hollywood actress)
- Siblings – Alexander Martin (Older half-Brother), India Eisley (Younger half-Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Maximillian Fuse has dated –
Maximillian has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
He wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Maximillian became known for being the son of renowned Hollywood actress Olivia Hussey and Japanese musician Akira Fuse. Olivia Hussey was a well-known Hollywood actress who played roles in movies like Romeo and Juliet, IT, and Jesus of Nazareth.
Maximillian Fuse Net worth
Maximillian Fuse has an estimated net worth of $200K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maximillian Fuse
- Fuse was born in United sate of America. He was born to mother Olivia Hussey who is Hollywood actress and father Akira Fuse, who is a Japanese singer and musician.
- He grew up alongside his two other siblings including elder half brother Alexander Martin and a younger half-sister named India Eisley. Both Alex and India followed the footsteps of their mother to be an actor.
- In 1980, his parents Olivia Hussey and Akira Fuse tied the knot after a short-term affair. In 1989, Unfortunately, they separated after a decade. The reason behind their split is that Akira couldn’t move to the US due to his work in Japan and Olivia also found difficulty in transferring her son Alex to Japan.
- In 1985, when Max was only two years old, he somehow accidentally drowned in a swimming pool of his parents’ home in Los Angeles California in the presence of both Akira and Olivia. But by the time, his father succeeded to take him out of the pool, he had already turned all blue.
- His mother Olivia who frantically called 911 was instructed to do cardiopulmonary resuscitation technique with the help of her husband. Luckily, Max began to breathe and was then immediately rushed to the hospital. Precisely, he was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital following the discharge from Santa Monica Hospital.
- While Maximillian Fuse may prefer to keep his personal and professional life hidden from prying eye.
- He likes to live an ordinary life with low involvement of media and attention as he likes to live a dignified life without the involvement of other people.
- Maximillian isn’t active on social media such as Instagram and Twitter as he likes to maintain privacy and doesn’t like to get involved in social media even though the craze of social media is increasing daily.