Maximiliano Camacho Jones is a Mexican superstar kid. He is the son of Alejandro Camacho, a Mexican actor and producer, and the late Rebecca Jones, a Mexican-American actress. He also recognized as the half-brother of fast-rising actress Francesca Guillén. He is a private person passionate about electronic music and works as a DJ in the United States. Maximiliano is currently focused on his different electronic music projects.
Maximiliano Camacho Jones
Superstar Kid, Musician, DJ, Composer, & Pianist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Maximiliano Camacho Jones was born in 1989, in The United States of America.
He’s currently 34 years old.
He has Mexican ancestry.
Maximiliano studied music at a school in New York City.
- Father – Alejandro Camacho (Actor, and Producer)
- Mother – Rebecca Jones (Actress)
- Siblings – Francesca Guillén (Half-Sister) (Actress)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Maximiliano Camacho Jones has dated –
Maximiliano has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 17 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Maximiliano became known For being the son of Alejandro Camacho & Rebecca Jones. Maximiliano’s father is Alejandro Camacho, a popular actor, and producer who hails from Mexico. On the other hand, his mother is the late Rebecca Jones Fuentes Berain. Until her death on March 22, 2023, she was also a well-recognized American actress.
Maximiliano Camacho Jones Net worth
Maximiliano Camacho Jones has an estimated net worth of $500K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maximiliano Camacho Jones
- Maximiliano was born in the United States. He is Mexican-American by nationality and holds Hispanic ethnicity. Meanwhile, his religion is Roman Catholicism.
- Jones’s father is Alejandro Camacho, a popular actor, and producer who hails from Mexico.
- On the other hand, his mother is the late Rebecca Jones Fuentes Berain. Until her death on March 22, 2023, she was also a well-recognized American actress.
- Jones has an elder half-sister named Francesca Guillén from his father’s side who is also an actress.
- Maximiliano’s half-sister Francesca has had a successful acting career, and she’s been awarded the Female Revelation from the Theatrical Journalism Association (APT) for her scintillating performance in a Jaime Chabaud play titled Lluna.
- Jones wanted to pursue an acting career just like his parents, however, he lost interest along the way. Nevertheless, he ultimately chose a career in music following his passion for art.
- He took after his grandfather (from his Father’s side), Gordon Jones, who was a renowned musician during his active days until he passed away.
- Camacho is currently working and living in New York City. The Mexican-American is a musician, composer, songwriter, pianist, and DJ.
- Maximiliano studied music at a school in New York City. He is currently focused on his different electronic music projects.
- Both his parents mostly lived in the entertainment limelight, Maximiliano chose to keep a low profile.
- Jones does not appear to be active on social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.