Maria Caroline Ingraham is the adopted daughter of American talk show host, author, and political commentator Laura Ingraham who well-known Fox News radio host. In 2008, she was adopted by Laura Ingraham when Maria was three years old. Maria has also appeared with her mother in various charity events including the 2017 Rose Ball at Mar-a-Lago Club and The New York Foundling’s Annual Gala.
Maria Caroline Ingraham
Birthday / Date of Birth
Maria Caroline Ingraham was born on 2005, in Guatemala, United States.
She’s currently 18 years old.
In 2019, Maria attended a Catholic school, Then she enrolled in an online school.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Laura Ingraham (Radio host)
- Siblings – Michael Dmitri Ingraham (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maria Caroline Ingraham has dated –
Maria has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 150 cm
- In meters – 1.50 m
- In Kilograms – 49 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
She wears a size 5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Maria became as the Daughter of radio host of the Fox News Laura Ingraham. In 2008, she was adopted by Laura Ingraham when Maria was three years old. Caroline changed her name after she was adopted.
Maria Caroline Ingraham Net worth
Maria Caroline Ingraham has an estimated net worth unknown dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maria Caroline Ingraham
- Ingraham is originally from Guatemala. However, she is of American nationality. Information on her birth date is not known currently.
- In 2008, she was adopted by Laura Ingraham, the reputed Fox News Channel Host when Maria was three years old. Their bond was always strong, just like a real mother and daughter.
- After she was taken from an orphan in Guatemala, she changed her name to Maria Caroline Ingraham.
- Laura is the granddaughter of James Frederick Ingraham III and Anna Caroline Laura Ingram. Besides, Laura is a single parent of three children, a girl from Guatemala adopted in 2008; a boy from Russia adopted in 2009; and a boy adopted in 2011.
- Laura mentioned that the decision to adopt Maria was one of the most amazing days in her life. The radio host announced on her social media page that she has welcomed a child from Guatemala.
- Her hobbies includes reading novels and writing. She loves spending time with her family members.
- Maria is not active on social media platforms.