Marco Garibaldi is an American entrepreneur, businessman, and film producer. He rose to prominence as the husband of Priscilla Presley, who is a successful businesswoman and actress. He is also confirmed to be the father of popular musician Navarone Garibaldi. In 2008, he formed his own production company, Godfather Entertainment. He’s also a writer, director, and TV producer. Known for engineering, architecture, luxury, and non-toxic home construction. He’s also worked in real estate and aerospace. In 2009, Marco produced Brittany Murphy’s Across The Hall.
Marco Antonio Garcia
Entrepreneur, Producer, Director, Writer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Marco Garibaldi was born on the 30th of November 1954, in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
He’s currently 68 years old.
He has Brazilian-Portuguese ancestry.
Marco attend IBM’s Systems Research Institute – tabulating knowledge-sharing program – Computer Science
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marco Garibaldi has dated –
- Priscilla Presley (1984-2006) – In 1984, Garibaldi first met his ex-girlfriend, actress and media personality Priscillay, through a mutual friend. They fell in love and moved in together the same year. Ultimately, they spent over two decades as a live-in partner and were also blessed with their son named Navarone Anthony Garibaldi. In 2006, Marco and Priscilla went their separate ways.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 73 kg
- In Pounds – 160 lbs
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Marco became known as an entrepreneur, inventor, writer and consultant. He is widely known for his production company, Godfather Entertainment. He is also famously recognized for being the ex-partner of Priscilla Presley.
Marco Garibaldi Net worth
Marco Garibaldi has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Marco Garibaldi
- Garibaldi was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil and raised in Palmi, Calabria, Italy. His birth name is Marco Antonio Garcia. There is no information about his parents and his family in the public domain.
- He is an American entrepreneur whose areas of interest include invention, writing, architecture, building, science, engineering, manufacturing, astronomy, botany, viticulture, software engineering, and public service.
- He was trained in computer sciences. He was a computer programmer for Burroughs, then Sperry and ultimately an analyst for IBM. During his tenure with IBM, he traveled multiple times between the United States and almost all continents on this planet.
- In 1976, while under the employment of IBM, Garibaldi was brought to the United States for an introduction to the Burroughs Corporation’s TC series of computer terminals.
- In 1984, while pursuing a career other than software engineer and systems analyst, he decided to write for film and television. He wrote many short stories, some episodes for the TV series, Dallas and his favorite TV show, The Hitchhiker.
- Garibaldi directed three episodes of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, which was a children’s superhero television series that first aired in 1993 on Fox Kids channel. Rangers in Reverse, The Sound of Dischordia, and I’m Dreaming of a White Ranger were the three episodes he directed.
- In 2008, after separating from Priscilla Marco Garibaldi formed his own production company, Godfather Entertainment. The stated goal of the company was to make meaningful movies within the budget range of $20 million.
- At that time, it was announced that the company would be producing the remake of The Party. The company was also set to produce Last Chance Motel, a psychological thriller, and The Vault, a mob movie. So far, only one movie titled, Across the Hall, has been released by the company.