Mahesh Keshwala better known as Thugesh to his fans, is an Indian YouTuber who makes roasting and commentary videos. He is specially known for his Thug Life videos on celebrities, Politician and cricketers, which he uploads on his YouTube channel Thugesh. Mahesh is also a model and social media influencer. He is part of the Indian online roasting community on YouTube. Mahesh has another YouTube channel called Thugesh Live where he uploads his gaming content.
YouTuber, Model, Roaster, Video Creator and Social Media Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mahesh Keshwala was born on the 9th of September 1996, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
He’s currently 26 years old.
He has Indian ancestry.
Keshwala completed his early education from a private school in Mumbai and later completed his graduation in B.Com Completed From University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mahesh Keshwala has dated –
Mahesh has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 182 cm
- In meters – 1.82 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Mahesh became known as a Youtuber and social media celebrity. He is famous for his pranks, roasting, challenges, reaction videos, and personal vlogs on his channel Thugesh. His amazing reaction and roasting videos went viral on social media platforms and that provided millions of views and subscribers.
Mahesh Keshwala Net worth
Mahesh Keshwala has an estimated net worth of $250K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – maheshkeshwala
- Twitter – Mahesh Keshwala
- YouTube Channel – Thugesh, Thugesh Unfiltered, Thugesh Shorts
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mahesh Keshwala
- Keshwala aka Thugesh was born and brought up in Mumbai, India along with his family members and friends.
- In 2019, Mahesh began his YouTube career by uploading pranks, reactions, roasting, challenge, experiments videos, and personal vlogs.
- His first video was Ultimate Bollywood Thug Life 1 which has more than 1.4m views as of now.
- Keshwala has amassed more than 5 million subscribers on his channel Thugesh.
- On 25 August 2018, he has another channel Thugesh Unfiltered with more than 3 million subscribers where he uploads reactions and reviews videos.
- He is most known for his videos called Thug Life, which he has made about politicians, cricket players, and celebrities.
- Keshwala has also dabbled a little bit in modelling. He has competed and won many state-level modelling competitions.
- Mahesh has part of Pune Fashion Week and India Fashion show etc.
- Besides this, with rising fame, Mahesh has accumulated thousands of followers on various other platforms including Instagram, and Twitter.
- On Instagram, he has more than 1.3 million followers. Various gaming, sports, gadgets, and sports brands have chosen him as the promoter of their products.
- Keshwala is known to be very good friends with other online content creators like Lakshay Chaudhary, Elvish Yadav, Samrat Gaur, Gyaani and others.