Madison Iseman is an American actress. She is known for her role on the CMT comedy television series Still the King, where she played Charlotte, the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus character, Vernon Brownmule. She is also known for playing the role of Bethany Walker in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle and Sarah Quinn in Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween.
Madison, Cat Lady
Birthday / Date of Birth
Madison Iseman was born on 14 February 1997, in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States.
She’s currently 22 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
As she didn’t want to sacrifice her high school education for her acting career, Madison Iseman decided to graduate from high school and at the age of 16, she was ready to turn all her attention to her acting career.
- Father – John Iseman
- Mother – Susan Iseman
- Siblings – Jonathan Iseman (Older Brother)
Madison Iseman is represented by Los Angeles based Zero Gravity Management.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madison Iseman has dated –
- Jack Dodge – In the last months of 2014 and early months of 2015, Madison was reported to be in a relationship with YouTube star, Jack Dodge. They were pretty open about their relationship and regularly posted pictures of them together on their social media accounts.
- Spencer Sutherland (2015-Present) – According to reports, Madison started dating singer Spencer Sutherland in the summer of 2015. The earliest social media post hinting at their relationship was posted in September 2015 by her as she posted pictures of them together to wish her boyfriend on his birthday.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
For her role as Bethany Walker in the action adventure movie, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle. which had stars Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan and Nick Jonas in the leading roles.
In 2013, Iseman made her onscreen acting debut in the family drama movie, Second Chances, in which she played the role of Charity.
In 2014, Madison was first appeared on ABC’s sitcom Modern Family for her role as Sam.
She has featured in in a TV commercial for Hyundai’s Elantra GLS.
- Petite figure
- Green eyes
- Sharp jawline
Madison Iseman Favorites
- Beauty Inspiration – Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Nashville Spot – Centennial Park
- Favorite Music – Acoustic, Rock, and EDM
- Favorite Movie – The Impossible (2012)
- Favorite TV Show – Californication
- Favorite Songs – Never Be Like You by Flume featuring Kai and Definitely Something by Carrie Underwood
- Favorite Food – Pizza
- Favorite Dessert – Chocolate Lava Cake
- Favorite Designers – Zara, TopShop, BCBG
- Favorite Workout Song – Never Be Like You by Flume featuring Kai
- Favorite Country Song – Definitely Something by Carrie Underwood
Madison Iseman Net worth
Iseman has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Madison Iseman
- Instagram – madisoniseman
- Twitter – Madison Iseman
- YouTube Channel – Madison Iseman
Some Lesser Known Facts About Madison Iseman
- She wanted to become an actress from a very young age. However, as her school didn’t have a drama program, she had to sate her creative cravings by making horror movies with her friends.
- She aspired to become an actress from a very young age. Though, she received acting offers when she was 13, she turned them down because she wanted to complete her high school first.
- After graduation, she traveled to Los Angeles where she stayed for more than a year with her mother.
- She gave multiple auditions for her role in Still the King that consumed several months.
- In her teens, she was briefly more interested in becoming an editor instead of an actor.
- Her celebrity crush is Ryan Reynolds.
- Her beauty secret is heavily inspired from Jennifer Aniston.
- She is a huge supporter of the charitable organization, Start With One – Kenya, which focuses on providing clean drinking water, micro-finance and healthcare for the underprivileged in Kenya.