Lydia Hearst is an American fashion model, actress and lifestyle blogger who is best known for being the great-granddaughter of the newspaper publisher and politician William Randolph Hearst. She has walked the ramp for brands like Chanel, Fendi, Rebecca Taylor, Catherine Malandrino, Twinkle and Three As Four. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Lydia Marie Hearst-Shaw
Fashion Model, Actress, Blogger
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lydia Hearst was born on September 19, 1984 in Wilton, Connecticut, United States.
She is currently 34 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lydia attended The Lawrenceville School, Wilton High School and later went to Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut.
- Father – Bernard Shaw
- Mother – Patricia Hearst
- Siblings – Gillian Hearst-Shaw (Older Sister)
- Others – Randolph Apperson Hearst (Maternal Grandfather), Catherine Wood Campbell (Maternal Grandmother), Shaw (Surname of Paternal Grandfather), Doherty (Surname of Paternal Grandmother)
Lydia is represented by –
- Radius Entertainment (Personal Manager)
- DT Model Management (Mother Agency) – Los Angeles
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Elite Spain – Barcelona
- Modellink – Gothenburg
- Models 1
- D’Management Group – Milan
- BRAVO Models
- Premium Models
- Next Model Management – New York
- Wilhelmina Models – Panama
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lydia has dated –
- Oliver Hammond (2003) – Lydia was romantically involved with Oliver Hammond for a brief period of time in 2003.
- Justin Bartha (2006-2007) – In 2006, Lydia began dating actor Justin Bartha. They, however, broke up in August 2007. There were reports that Justin publicly screamed at Lydia during that time.
- Joe Barney (2008) – In January 2008, Lydia dated one of her old high school classmates, Joe Barney.
- Jared Leto (2008) – Lydia was rumored to be dating actor and singer Jared Leto in 2008.
- Jeff Goldblum (2010-2011) – Lydia and actor Jeff Goldblum started dating in 2010. They dated for almost a year before breaking up in 2011.
- Benedict Cumberbatch (2012) – Lydia was romantically linked with actor and producer Benedict Cumberbatch in 2012.
- Chris Hardwick (2014-Present) – Lydia and Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick started dating in 2014. After dating for almost 2 years & married to Chris Hardwick since August 20, 2016. They got married in Pasadena, California.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters -1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Lydia Hearst made her acting debut as Stella in the film ” The Last International Playboy” in 2009. She has since appeared in a number of short films, including credits on Fame Fatale, Consumed, Velvet Morning and Desire.
In 2004, Lydia appeared in an episode of the TV show E! True Hollywood Story. She was cast as Charlotte Roberts in the supernatural horror drama TV series “South of Hell’ in 2015.
- Being known as the great-granddaughter of the newspaper publisher and politician William Randolph Hearst.
- Known for her ad campaigns and modeling gigs with Prada, Louis Vuitton, Alexander McQueen, Bottega Veneta, Sephora, among others.
Lydia Hearst Favorites
- Favorite Food – Paleta
- Favorite Coffee – Tim Hortons Coffee
- Favorite Designer – Christian Louboutin
- Favorite Beauty Icon – Iman
Lydia Hearst Net Worth
Lydia Hearst has an estimated net worth of $100 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Lydia Hearst
- Instagram – lydiahearst
- Twitter – Lydia Hearst
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lydia Hearst
- She started wearing heels when she was only 10 but due to her unique fashion sense, she always refused to wear matching socks.
- She began her modeling career at a very young age after she was discovered by photographer Steven Meisel. Her first modeling gig was as the cover model for Vogue Italia in 2004.
- Lydia won the ‘Model of the Year’ award at the Michael Awards and “Best International Supermodel” at the Madrid Glamour Awards in 2008.
- She has collaborated with top fashion photographers in the industry such as Steven Meisel, Patrick Demarchelier, Ellen Von Unwerth, Mario Testino, Paolo Roversi, Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, Bettina Rheims, Mark Abrams, and Peter Lindbergh.
- Lydia has walked the runway for international brands such as Chanel, Fendi, Rebecca Taylor, Catherine Malandrino, Twinkle, Nicole Miller, Three As Four, Jeremy Scott and many others.
- In the year 2012, Lydia was named the Smile Ambassador for Operation Smile and won a Catwalk For Charity Humanitarian Award in 2014.
- Hearst was a supermodel coach alongside Anne Vyalitsyna and Naomi Campbell for the second edition of Oxygen’s The Face modeling reality competition.
- She appeared in music videos for Miles Fischer, Cisco Adler and Johnny Polygon.
- Hearst briefly worked as a columnist for the short-lived Page Six magazine, and has since writes for her own lifestyle/fashion blog.
- Visit her official website @ lydiahearst