Liver King is a fitness social media influencer and entrepreneur. He is known for promoting what he calls an ancestral lifestyle, which includes eating large amounts of raw organs and meat, and he recommends eating liver daily. His diet has been criticized by nutritionists for being potentially dangerous. King preaches his nine “ancestral tenets”: sleep, eat, move, shield, connect, cold, sun, fight, bond. He had denied having used steroids to achieve his physique multiple times until 2022, after which a leak of private e-mails revealed that he had spent over $11,000 a month on anabolic steroids. He then apologized for his conduct on a YouTube video.
Social Media Entrepreneur and Fitness Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Liver King was born on the 8th of April 1977, in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America.
He’s currently 46 years old.
He has American ancestry.
King went John Marshall High School, Leon Valley, Texas. Then attended Texas Tech University (TTU) from where he obtained A degree in Biochemistry.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has one brother but his name is unknown.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Liver King has dated –
- Barbara Johnson – Liver and Liver Queen aka Barbara Johnson wedded on the 13th of August. He and Liver Queen are the parents of two children named Rad and Stryker. The family of four resides in Texas, U.S.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 86 kg
- In Pounds – 190 lbs
Liver became known as a fitness social media influencer and entrepreneur. He is known for promoting what he calls an ancestral lifestyle, which include seating large amounts of raw organs and meat, and he recommends eating liver daily.
King has done endorsement work for several brands such as Ancestral Dietary supplements.
Liver King Net worth
Liver King has an estimated net worth of $12 million dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About
- Liver is renowned for basing his line of dietary supplements on the Nine Ancestral Tenants, which shaped and directed his life.
- He would join the impulsive podcast and appear on a number of episodes with some well-known YouTubers.
- He has amassed over 1.5 million Instagram followers and over 2.5 million TikTok fans thanks to his active social media use.
- In 2004, Brian first encountered the liver queen while snowboarding after starting a job with a pharmaceutical company, which enabled him to indulge in pricey outdoor activities.
- His wife Barbara is a Polish-American businesswoman, social media influencer, and fitness enthusiast. She is a former dentist who follows her husband’s ancestral lifestyle.
- The couple is blessed with two children, Stryker and Rad. The two occasionally make appearances in their father’s videos.
- When Brian’s sons were young, their parents were frequently in and out of the hospital due to a variety of illnesses and allergies, and they were in desperate need of help.