Lauren Pesce is an American beauty and fashion stylist, blogger, reality television personality, and real estate agent. She is well known as the wife of Jersey Shore star, Micahel Sorrentino. Together, they appeared on Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars. Aside from her name that came with Mike, she is the founder of the life and style blog, The Style Bae. Lauren has also worked with several popular magazines including Elle.
Fashion and Fitness Blogger, Reality TV Personality, Real Estate Agent
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lauren Pesce was born on the 10th of January 1985, in New Jersey, United States.
She’s currently 38 years old.
Lauren attended Summer Live Classes for high school students at the Fashion Institute of Technology. Later, in 2010, Lauren enrolled at LIM College where she graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Fashion Merchandising in 2013.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Mary Elizabeth Pesce
- Siblings – Melissa Pesce (Older Sister), Michelle Pesce (Younger Sister), Late Christopher Pesce (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Pesce has dated –
- Michael Sorrentino (2004-Present) – In 2004, Lauren and Mike started going out. At the time, Mike had been studying in college. The couple dated for about 3 years before deciding to part ways. They then reconnected in 2013 and started going out once again. In April 2018, it was announced that Mike and Lauren got engaged. On November 1, 2018, the couple tied the knot. Later, in November 2019, the couple announced that they had suffered a miscarriage after 7 weeks into pregnancy. In May 2021, they welcomed a son named Romeo Reign Sorrentino. In July 2022, the couple revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together. On January 24, 2023, they welcomed a baby girl named Mia Bella Elizabeth Sorrentino.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-26-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Lauren became known for her blog TheStyleBAE. She is recognized for sharing her opinions on fashion, fitness, food and more. She also well known as the wife of Jersey Shore star, Micahel Sorrentino.
In 2015, Pesce appeared on the WE TV reality series Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars.
Lauren has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as LUXURY SELF TAN by GITL.
Lauren Pesce Net worth
Lauren Pesce has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lauren Pesce
- Lauren was born and brought up in New Jersey.
- She is the founder of Skincare by Laurens.
- In 2013, her younger brother, Christopher, died of a heroin overdose.
- She has worked with shoe designer Guiseppe Zanotti during her time as an Associate Buyer at Saks.
- Pesce is very popular on the social media site Instagram. She has almost 1.6 million followers on this platform. Her each post gains over 100K likes within 24 hours.
- In 2015, she and Mike appeared on Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars.
- She has opened up a YouTube channel named The Situations and has gained 188k subscribers.
- She runs the popular style blog TheStyleBAE, where she gives her opinions on fashion, fitness, food and more.
- Lauren also works as a real estate agent with VRI Homes in Monmouth County, New Jersey. In addition to writing, she assists her husband Mike in promoting their energy business, Brotriton.
- Apart from that, she has appeared in reality shows like the WE TV reality series Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars.