Kristina Rybalchenko is a famous social media personality and drummer. She gained popularity as a musician on social media platforms, especially on self-titled YouTube and TikTok because of her fabulous singing, lip-sync videos and drum covers of popular songs. Kristina is also popular for sharing her gorgeous, attractive, captivating photos, and videos on Instagram.
Singer, Drummer, YouTuber, TikTok Star, and Social Media Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kristina Rybalchenko was born on the 28th of August 1997 in Khabarovsk, Russia.
She’s currently 24 years old.
Kristina Rybalchenko graduated from Private School of Khabarovsk, Russia.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristina Rybalchenko has dated –
Kristina has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 125 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Kristina amassed early fame as a musician in her hometown after performing in numerous Tv shows and local events. In 2012, She created a YouTube channel. She started uploading her videos of drum cover of popular songs. The most-popular video on her channel is Bring Me The Horizon – Sleepwalking – Drum Cover. The video has almost 3 million of views (as of February 2022).
Kristina Rybalchenko Net worth
Kristina Rybalchenko has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – kriss_drummer
- Twitter – Kristina Rybalchenko
- YouTube Channel – Kristina Rybalchenko
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kristina Rybalchenko
- Kristina is of Russian and European descent.
- She had a passion for music since childhood.
- She has received Professional Education about Xylophone.
- In 6 May 2012, with rising initial popularity as a musician, Kristina launched a self-titled YouTube channel .
- In 2013, she shared her post with her dog on Instagram photo.
- In 4 May 2015, Kristina posted her debut video titled “Linkin Park – Given Up drum cover (Kris)”.
- With rising popularity on the platform, she has been a face and promoter of various fashion, sports, makeup, and skincare brands.
- In 2017, Kristina moved to Saint-Petersburg, Russia with her family .