Koe Wetzel is an American singer and songwriter. His music has been described variously as a blend of rock and country, outlaw country, and fusing country and grunge. He brings a raw, real-world viewpoint to his music that is completely relatable. In 2017, His song “February 28th, 2016” became the most listened-to country song in several Texas cities including Richardson, Plano and Arlington. In 2019, Harold Saul High, his debut album, debuted at No. 10 on the Billboard Country Albums chart establishing him as one of country music’s most promising new artists.
Ropyr Madison Koe Wetzel
Singer and Songwriter
Country Rock, Alternative Country, Alternative Rock, Outlaw Country, Hard Rock, Grunge, Post-grunge
Red 11 Music, Columbia Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Koe Wetzel was born on the 14th of July 1992, in Pittsburg, Texas, United States.
He’s currently 31 years old.
During his college years, Wetzel was a linebacker at Tarleton State University in Stephenville, Texas, where he decided to pursue a career as a musician instead.
- Father – Unknown (Worked in construction)
- Mother – Julie Wetzel (Touring country singer)
- Siblings – Presleigh Kara (Younger sister), Zoie Kate (Younger sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Koe Wetzel has dated –
- Bailey Fisher – Koe has been in a long-term relationship with Bailey Fisher, his lovely girlfriend. Despite the fact that the singer hasn’t shared the specifics about how and when he began dating Fisher, to 2013, according to his Instagram account, their relationship dates back. He wished everyone a “Happy New Year” in 2014 by posting a photo with his girlfriend, Fisher.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 95 kg
- In Pounds – 209 lbs
He wears a size 12 (US) shoe.
Koe became known as the leader of country music group Koe Wetzel and the Konvicts. In 2015, the group released their debut album Out on Parole before releasing their breakthrough record, Noise Complaint (2017). In 2017, his song “February 28th, 2016” became the most listened-to country song in several Texas cities including Richardson, Plano and Arlington.
In 2012, Wetzel and Konvicts he started his musical career. They released Love and Lies as their first single in the same year, and The Way You Look Tonight was their second single. In January 2015, he released his debut full-length album, Out Of Parole, and quickly rose to fame.
Koe Wetzel Net worth
Koe Wetzel has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Koe Wetzel
- Koe was born in Pittsburg, Texas, with one of his names being a reference to outlaw country singer-songwriter David Allan Coe.
- His mother was a touring country singer, bringing the young Koe along and his father worked in construction. He would perform on stage for the first time at age six.
- Wetzel formed Koe Wetzel and Konvicts, and self-released an EP and one full-length album.
- His rowdy music and lyrics became popular among college students and young adults, and in 2016, Noise Complaint, released was considered to be his breakout album.
- Wetzel’s music is usually described as fusing genres, especially rock and country while he has been rumored to personally refer to his blend of music as Hillbilly Punk-Rock.
- In 2018, the band signed with Red 11 Music in Austin, TX while being managed by 4-Tay Management out of Stephenville.
- In 2019, Wetzel’s performance at the Great Texas Balloon Race was the subject of some controversy, after some festival goers were offended at his refusal to make his songs more family friendly.
- In 2019, Harold Saul High was released to mixed reviews, however sales were strong, and the album charted on the Billboard 200.
- In 2020, Wetzel released Sellout, named in reference to his signing with major label Columbia Records.
- In his youth, Koe was exposed to country, hip-hop, rap, and grunge including the music of Nirvana.