Kirsten Price is an American actress, model, cable television show host. She is also a marvelous dancer, an adult star who just knows one thing, and that is to entertain her fans. The most special feature of this model is her body, bright smile, and appealing eyes. Price began her adult career doing nude modeling and stripping.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kirsten Price was born on the 13th of November 1981, in Providence, Rhode Island, United States.
She’s currently 40 years old.
Price attended Fisher College for 18 months and was a criminal justice major. She also has a license in cosmetology.
- Father – Ronald L’Heureux
- Mother – Phyllis Cilento
- Siblings – Laura Imbruglia
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kirsten Price has dated –
- Barrett Blade – On October 9, 2004, Price married adult actor Barrett Blade, but they have since divorced.
- Keiran Lee (2013-Present) – Kirsten is married to adult actor Keiran Lee and has three children with him.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Kirsten became known as one of four finalists (and the eventual winner) on the first season of the reality TV program My Bare Lady. Jesse Jane and Price became the hosts (2006) of Playboy TV’s most popular live show, Night Calls, and Price has previously hosted the Playboy TV series The Bang.
Kirsten Price Net worth
Kirsten Price has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kirsten Price
- Price chose the first name Kirsten for her stage name because it is the name of her best friend.
- She has stated that, as a child, she wanted to be a model on The Price Is Right, which is how she came up with the last name Price.
- Price co-hosted the 2010 AVN Awards show, along with adult actress Kayden Kross and comedian Dave Attell.
- In 2010 and 2011, Price appeared several times, including as an extreme sports correspondent, on the G4TV late-night program Rated A For Adult.
- Kirsten has worked for both Playboy and Showtime as a red-carpet reporter, and she has co-hosted (with Dave Navarro) the AVN Awards red carpet event for several years.