Kerrie McCarver is known as Jerry Lee Lewis’ ex-wife. He’s a singer and songwriter from America. McCarver became the sixth wife of Jerry Lee Lewis. He became the last living member of the Sun Records Million Dollar Quartet and hence was nicknamed The Killer. Her ex-husband released the album Million Dollar Quartet after collaborating with Elvis Presley. In 2004, they ranked him No. 24 on their list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time. Lewis had a dozen gold records in rock and country. He won four Grammy awards, including a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award and two Grammy Hall of Fame Awards.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kerrie McCarver was born on the 31st of December 1962, in United States.
She’s currently 60 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kerrie McCarver has dated –
- Jerry Lee Lewis (1984-2005) – McCarver became the sixth wife of American singer-songwriter Jerry Lee Lewis. In December 1983, the couple met and after a courtship period of about four months, on 24 April 1984, the couple said I Do to each other. Kerrie was 21 years old at that time. She had been his wife for the longest time. In 1987, Jerry Lee Lewis III, born had a child together. But, after 21 years of marriage, in June 2005, they divorced.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Kerrie became known as the sixth wife of American singer-songwriter Jerry Lee Lewis who was known for the hit “Great Balls of Fire” and who married his thirteen year old cousin, Myra Gale Brown. He was described as “rock ‘n’ roll’s first great wild man”. He won four Grammy awards, including a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award and two Grammy Hall of Fame Awards.
Kerrie McCarver Net worth
Kerrie McCarver has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kerrie McCarver
- Kerrie was born in the United States. As regards her parents, siblings, and education, no information exists.
- McCarver met Jerry at the age of 10. She says that she decided at the same time that she would marry him.
- She first saw him at a Toys for Tots benefit in Memphis. When she was 18, Kerrie remet him in a club.
- In 1984, McCarver married American singer-songwriter Jerry Lee Lewis as a sixth wife After a four-month courtship period.
- Kerrie was twenty-one years old at the time. She was his rock during his leg injury while jet skiing, as well as his bleeding stomach ulcers and surgeries, to treat them.
- McCarver did not give information about her career when talking about Kerrie’s profession. But after she married Jerry Lee Lewis, she came under the spotlight. Kerrie might be working in some way to lead her everyday life.
- In 1954, Lewis released his first demo and played in clubs. Following a successful 1956 Sun Records audition, he began recording solo for several Sun artists.
- During that period, Kerrie’ husband released several singles and hits, including Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On, Great Fire Balls etc. At that time, he was especially popular for his distinctive piano stunts on stage.
- McCarver has an introverted personality, she is not active on any kind of social media.