Kelly Ripa is an American actress and talk show host. In 2001, she has been the co-host of the syndicated morning talk show Live! with Kelly and Mark in various formats. As an actress, Ripa’s best known roles include Hayley Vaughan on the ABC daytime soap opera All My Children and Faith Fairfield on the ABC sitcom Hope & Faith. Ripa and her husband, Mark Consuelos, own a New York-based production company, Milojo. In 2008, Cowboy Mouth, a New Orleans, Louisiana-based rock band, honored Ripa by writing a song in tribute, entitled “Kelly Ripa”, that appeared on their album Fearless. In 2019, Kelly was honored with her sixth daytime Emmy award.
Kelly Maria Ripa
Actress, Talk Show Host, TV Producer, Dancer, Writer, Voice Artist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kelly Ripa was born on the 2nd of October 1970, in Stratford, New Jersey, United States.
She’s currently 52 years old.
She has Italian and Irish ancestry.
Kelly graduated from Eastern Regional High School in Voorhees Township, New Jersey. Later, she was enrolled into Camden County College to study psychology but dropped out to focus on her acting career.
- Father – Joseph Ripa (Labor Union President and Bus Driver)
- Mother – Esther (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Linda (Younger Sister) (Children’s Book Author)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Ripa has dated –
- Vincent Young (1994-1995) – From December 1994 to April 1995, Ripa was romantically linked with actor Vincent Young.
- Mark Consuelos (1995-Present) – In May 1995, Kelly commenced dating another actor, Mark Consuelos. They got married on May 1, 1996 (just a year after they started dating). The couple now has three children, Michael Joseph, Lola Grace, and Joaquin Antonio.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Kelly became known as a actress, dancer, talk show host, writer, voice artist, and television producer who has been the co-host of the syndicated morning talk show, Live! with Kelly and Ryan in various formats. Ripa was named one of the Most Powerful People in Media by The Hollywood Reporter.
In 1996, Ripa had her first film onscreen role in the drama film Marvin’s Room as Coral.
In 1986, Kelly landed her first role in television by appearing as Dancer in the series, Dance Party USA.
Ripa has appeared in advertisements / TV commercials for McDonald’s (1990), Aquafina (2002), Pantene (2002), 7-Up Plus (2004), Commerce Bank (2006), Tide To Go Pen (2006-2007), General Motors (2007), Electrolux premium kitchen appliances (2008), Tide Ultra liquid detergent (2008), TD Bank (2010-2012), Colgate “Total” mouthwash/toothpaste (2013-2014), Jif Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread (2014), etc. She has appeared in print ads for Jockey Bras (1999), Pantene (2002), Ortega Tacos (2003), Rykä Core Strength XT athletic shoes (2008), etc.
Kelly Ripa Net worth
Kelly Ripa has an estimated net worth of $120 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kelly Ripa
- Maria was born and raised in Berlin, New Jersey.
- She is the first in her family to enter into show business (or specifically acting). She was encouraged by her drama teacher to try acting.
- She was on a local PHL17 dance show, called Dancin’ on Air, before it got picked up by USA Network and was renamed Dance Party USA.
- Ripa had been performing in her senior high school play, The Ugly Duckling, when she was approached by her current manager, Cathy Parker, who encouraged her to pursue acting.
- After attending new Jersey’s Camden County Community College, in November, 1990, she performed in local theater productions before joining All My Children (1970).
- Kelly has received nominations for a 1993 Daytime Emmy Award and a 1993 Soap Opera Award.
- Ripa is a supporter of the ovarian cancer cause, and has teamed with Electrolux to raise funds for The Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. Every summer, she hosts an event called Super Saturday, a day-long fundraising event.
- In 2007, Ripa and her husband Mark Consuelos founded Milojo, the production company, named for their children Michael, Lola, and Joaquin.
- In 2021, even after spending more than a decade in the entertainment industry, she was still finding it difficult to be on-screen.
- In September 2022, Kelly released her new book titled, Live Wire: Long-Winded Short Stories.