Judy Warren is an American television personality. She is best known in the United States as the daughter of Ed and Lorraine Warren. Many people assumed Judy was a ghost hunter because her parents are demonologists, but this is not the case. Judy stayed away from spirits after having an unpleasant experience with them.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Judy Warren was born on the 11th of January 1946, in United States.
She’s currently 76 years old.
Judy received her primary education at a Catholic school. She graduated from Harding High School.
- Father – Edward Warren Miney
- Mother – Lorraine Rita Warren
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Judy Warren has dated –
- Tony Spera – Judy is a married woman and tied the knot with Tony Spera. Tony worked for the Warrens starting in the mid-80’s. The couple is also blessed with children.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 61 kg
- In Pounds – 134 lbs
- Measurements – 36-27-37
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 9 (US).
Judy became known in the country as the daughter of Ed Warren and Lorraine Warren. As per the sources, Lorraine was a clairvoyant and Ed was a demonologist. Judy got the limelight after the discharge of the movie Annabelle Comes Home. However she have done many pictures were film such as The Conjuring, Annabelle, The Conjuring 2, Annabelle Comes Home, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It, and many more.
Judy Warren Net worth
Judy Warren has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Judy Warren
- Warren is a reserved lady when it comes to her profession and occupation.
- She is passionate about animal rescue and donates to animal charities.
- People have become curious to understand approximately Judy after locating out that Annabelle Comes Home is an actual story.
- She’s shared several photos with her father and mother on social media.
- Warren makes charitable contributions to organizations that benefit cats and other animals.