Jonathan Hovain Hylton is an American well-known hip-hop music manager, was commonly referred to by his nickname “Hovain.” He founded Hovain Hylton Management as his management firm, which went on to become a successful company in the music industry. He was recognized for his exceptional management skills, particularly in his work with Troy Ave, which resulted in significant professional achievements for the artist. Hovain has played an instrumental role in the development of several industries, including real estate, technology, and venture capital.
Jonathan Hovain Hylton
Hip-hop Music Manager, Entrepreneur, Investor
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jonathan Hovain Hylton was born in the United States of America.
He was died on the 25th of November 2022, in the United States of America, passing appears to be sudden and unexpected.
He has African-American ancestry.
Jonathan attended the University of Southern California, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jonathan Hovain Hylton has dated –
- Kimberly Hylton – Hovain and his wife Kimberly had a wonderful marriage. On January 2, 2021, Hovain and Kimberly Hylton, as stated in a social media post published commemorate their anniversary on the second of the month. However, the couple has been married for ten years. Hovain was overjoyed to become a father twice over on October 8th, when his beautiful daughter Brookie turned eight years old. Hovain also has a daughter by the name of Claire.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 89 kg
- In Pounds – 196 lbs
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Jonathan became known as a entrepreneur and investor who has made a name for himself as a successful business magnate. He has played an instrumental role in the development of several industries, including real estate, technology, and venture capital. He was also a hip-hop music manager, artist and repertoire (A&R), and label owner.
Cause of Death
On November 25, 2022, Jonathan, a well-known hip-hop music manager, passed away at his home. Hylton was a devoted father, husband, son, and brother, and his loved ones have asked for privacy and prayers during this difficult time.
The morning of his passing, Hylton had tweeted a positive message: “Good morning and thank GOD for another day.” His sudden and unexpected death has deeply saddened his family, friends, and colleagues. His close friends have expressed their gratitude for the outpouring of love and support they have received and have requested continued privacy for his family.
Jonathan Hovain Hylton Net worth
Jonathan Hovain Hylton has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jonathan Hovain Hylton
- Jonathan was known as “Hovain was born and grew up in The United State of America. He had shared very less information about his early life
- After graduating, he began his career in the venture capital industry. Since then, he has become a successful investor and venture capitalist, with investments in a number of companies and organizations.
- Hylton is a successful businessman and entrepreneur who has made a name for himself in the world of business.
- He is the founder and CEO of Hylton Capital, a venture capital firm that focuses on early-stage investments.
- Hylton gained prominence for his work with hip-hop groups, and he is credited with founding what is currently known as Hovain Hylton Management, a successful business in the music industry.
- Hovain Management, counted Young Lito, a Brooklyn rapper, and Rob Markman, a seasoned hip-hop artist, among its first clients.
- His career has been marked by a series of successful investments and business deals, making him one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world.
- Hylton is also a philanthropist, and has donated to numerous charities and causes.