Jolly Bhatia is an Indian Film Actress who has worked in hindi serials, web series, and short movies. She is a beautiful and talented actress who works in movie, web series and short films. She came limelight when she worked Alt Balaji web series Gandi Baat 4. She also playing important role in Star Plus serial Dayan ek Nazar. Bhatia has a large fan following in India.
Actress, Model, Fashion Designer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jolly Bhatia was born on the 20th of February 1989, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 34 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Jolly did her schooling from St. Francis High School, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Then, she attend FAD International college, Expert Lovell Finishing Academy (ELFA), Pune, Maharashtra, India and graduation from University of Pune with Fashion Designing.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Rahul Bhatia (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jolly Bhatia has dated –
- Prem – Jolly is married and her husband’s name, Prem.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Jolly became known foe her worked on the Alt Balaji web series, Gandi Baat Season 4. She also plays a major role in the Star Plus serial, Dayan Ek Nazar.
In 2020, Bhatia landed her first role in television by appearing as Rukhi in the series, Gandii Baat.
Jolly Bhatia Net worth
Jolly Bhatia has an estimated net worth of $200K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – jolly_bhatia
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jolly Bhatia
- Jolly was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She belongs to a Middle-Class Hindu Indian Family.
- After her graduation She started modeling. She started her career with short films.
- Jolly is an enthusiastic devotee of Lord Shiva.
- Bhatia became limelight when she worked on the Alt Balaji web series, Gandi Baat Season 4.
- She also plays a major role in the Star Plus serial Dayan Ek Nazar.
- She also known for Dham Dham dhammachakkdi (2021), Chhatrasal (2021), Waster (2022), Khapakhap (2022), and Pyar Ki Policy (2023).
- Bhatia did Prints shoots and TVC ads for Naaptol India, Ayika Sarees, Metropolis Fever Fighter, and more.
- Jolly regularly practices yoga and exercises to maintain her health and well-being. She likes traveling and shopping as well as dancing.