Jolie Shacklett is an American celebrity kid popularly known as the daughter of Brenda Lee, an American singer, songwriter, and musician and her husband Ronnie Shacklett. Brenda is known for her 1960 hit I’m Sorry, and 1958’s Rockin Around the Christmas Tree, which has become a Christmas standard. Her mother is famously called Little Miss Dynamite.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jolie Shacklett was born in The United States of America.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Ronnie Shacklett
- Mother – Brenda Lee (Singer, Songwriter, and Musician)
- Siblings – Julie Shacklett (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jolie Shacklett has dated –
Jolie has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Jolie became known as the daughter of singer Brenda Lee and her husband Ronnie Shacklett. Her mother Performing rockabilly, pop, and country music, she had 47 US chart hits during the 1960s and is ranked fourth in that decade, surpassed only by Elvis Presley, the Beatles, and Ray Charles. She is known for her 1960 hit I’m Sorry, and 1958’s Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree, which has become a Christmas standard.
Jolie Shacklett Net worth
Jolie Shacklett has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jolie Shacklett
- Jolie Hails from one of American’s popular families. she grew up with her Younger sister Julie Shacklett.
- She the eldest daughter of an acclaimed singer Brenda Lee. Her mother is famously called Little Miss Dynamite.
- Her sister Julie Shacklett was born with Hyalin Membrane disease and was not expected to live but was saved by a doctor called Mildred Stulman.
- Her mother’s most famous hit songs are I am Sorry, Rocking around the Christamas Tree, Sincerely Brenda Lee and That’s All Brenda. She was awarded Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in February 2009 by National Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Jolie’s mom Lee is the only woman to be inducted into both the Rock and Roll and Country Music Halls of Fame. She lives in Nashville, Tennessee.
- She and her family prefers to keep her personal details away from the public hence difficult to say about her professional career.
- Shacklett is not active on social media, so we can find her information anywhere on the internet.