JoAnne Rhue Harrison is an American businesswoman. Moreover, she is best known as the wife of the late Richard Benjamin Harrison Jr. In addition, Richard is an American businessman as well as a television personality and best known as the co-owner of the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop. Previously, the couple had collaborated to start the real estate business in North Carolina. By the year 1981, they had closed down their business due to heavy losses and loans. Now, Joanne is the part of the profit-making business Pawn Shop.
JoAnne Rhue Harrison
Birthday / Date of Birth
JoAnne Rhue Harrison was born on the 2nd of September 1940, in Kernersville, North Carolina, United States.
She’s currently 82 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Joseph Rhue (Former country Judge)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
JoAnne Rhue Harrison has dated –
- Richard Harrison (American Businessman) (1960-2018) – In 1960, the couple was hitched. Soon after graduating from high school and having first met at a barn dance, the pair decided to be married. On December 10, 1960, JoAnne gave birth to a girl named Sherry Harrison. Sadly, their daughter passed away on May 12, 1967, as a result of Down syndrome. Rick Harrison, Joe Harrison, and Chris Harrison are the names of the couple’s three sons. On 25 June 2018, her husband Richard died due to Parkinson’s disease.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 34-27-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
JoAnne became known For Her husband Richard Harrison and son Rick Harrison. He and his son opened the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop at 713 Las Vegas Boulevard South, about two miles south of the Las Vegas Strip.
On July 19, 2009, the History Channel premiered Pawn Stars which has since become one of the most popular reality series in the world. She program, which is currently in its 16th season, has become a part of American pop culture.
JoAnne Rhue Harrison Net worth
JoAnne Rhue Harrison has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About JoAnne Rhue Harrison
- Harrison was born in Kernersville, North Carolina, the United States of America.
- She is the daughter of former country judge Joseph Rhue who later become Philip Morris’s top attorney in North Carolina.
- She is well-known for being the wife of the late Richard Benjamin Harrison Jr., who was born on March 4, 1941, and died on June 25, 2018.
- Joanne is a successful businesswoman, we may assume that she was well raised as a child.
- In past, she and her late husband worked together to establish a real estate company in North Carolina.
- She and her husband Richard opened a real estate business. However, because of a major downturn in real estate sales, they were compelled to close it down in 1981. After that, his family moved to Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Her husband and son Rick opened the Gold & Silver Coin Shop there. The first location was a 300-square-foot building at 1501 Las Vegas Boulevard.
- In 2008, they signed an agreement with Leftfield Pictures’ Brent Montgomery and Colby Gaines.
- On July 19, 2009, the History Channel premiered Pawn Stars, which has since become one of the most popular reality series in the world. The program, which is currently in its 16th season, has become a part of American pop culture.
- Currently, Joanne is working as the CEO and president of Gold & Silver Pawn Shop.