Jessie Murph is an American professional singer and a well-known social media star. Her own journey as a music artist began through posting cover songs online. In 2021, These drew a lot of attention to her and eventually led to her being signed by a record label. She has been consistently releasing fresh material that has been praised by the listeners. In addition to music, she has also gained vast recognition through her social media content. Especially on leading platforms like TikTok and Instagram, she has amassed millions of followers. This allows Jessie to not only promote her own content but also bring huge income through endorsement deals with various brands.
Singer, TikToker, Social Media Star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jessie Murph was born on the 22th of September 2004, in The United States of America.
She’s currently 18 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown (Musician)
- Mother – Unknown (Musician)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessie Murph has dated –
Jessie has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
However, she prefers to dye her hair blonde and gray.
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Jessie became known as a Singer and verified TikTok content creator and social media personality who rose to fame by sharing songs and lip sync performances on her jessiemurphhh account. She has more than 9 million followers on the platform. Her 2021 single “Always Been You” has gained over 70 million streams on Spotify.
In 2021, Murph had her first single was released titled Upgrade.
Jessie Murph Net worth
Jessie Murph has an estimated net worth of $800K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Jessie Murph
- Instagram – jessiemurphhh
- Twitter – Jessie Murph
- YouTube Channel – Jessie Murph
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jessie Murph
- Jessie was born and brought up in the United States. Both of her parents being musicians, she has grown up with a keen interest in listening to and performing various genres of music.
- Growing up, Jessie was a competitive cheerleader.
- Murph is a renowned vocalist who has been making waves in the music industry for quite some time.
- In July of 2019, she made her TikTok debut. She and a friend Googled how to become famous in an early video. Her mom has made appearances in her videos.
- In 2021, Jessie signed a recording contract with Columbia Records and released her debut single, Upgrade. She released a total of 5 singles throughout 2021.
- On May 20, 2022, she released the song I Would’ve, which was viewed by over a million people on YouTube.
- Her presence on Instagram is undeniable, as she has amassed an impressive 733k followers on one of her accounts.
- She regularly posts updates about upcoming projects and performances, along with behind-the-scenes footage and personal musings.
- She to not only promote her own content but also bring huge income through endorsement deals with various brands.
- On February 10, 2023, Jessie released her debut album titled drowning.
- In June 2023, Murph also released another single, Cowboys and Angels.