Jesiree Dizon is a famous model, and actress. She has appeared in Television shows named Hawaii Five-0, CSI: NY, and True Blood. She also worked as a Runway model for several Fashion Designers. She is among one the most trending girls on Instagram. She usually shares her fashionable outfits and modeling photos on her Instagram.
Actress, Model, Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jesiree Dizon was born on 29th of the August,1983, in Lahaina, Hawaii, United States.
She is now 40 years old.
She has American ancestry.
Jesiree completed her BA degree at a state university in the US.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Maryln Raley Denter
- Siblings – Joel Lazo
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jesiree Dizon has dated –
- Stephen Bishop (2014-2019) – Dizon has been in relationships with Stephen Bishop. Later they parted.
- Shemar Moore – Moore is an actor known for his various roles in shows from The Young and the Restless to Criminal Minds. He is currently dating Jesiree Dizon. Shemar and Jesiree announced the arrival of their child, a girl, on Jan.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inch
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In Meters – 1.75m
- In Kilograms – 58 Kg
- In pounds – 128 Ibs
She wears size 9.5 (US) shoes.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Dizon is famous for her performances in the film, Solver (2018) and the Netflix show Ashley Garcia: Genius in Love. The 40 year old is still in touch with the public through her Instagram account, which has 115K+ followers.
In 2011, Jesiree made her television debut with the TV series named Man Up! as Molly Halmond.
Dizon has done endorsement works with several brands such as Corona Extra.
Jesiree Dizon net worth
Jesiree Dizon has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars by the year 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – jesiree
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jesiree Dizon
- Dizon was born in Lahaina, Hawaii, United States.
- She is an actress, known for Hawaii Five-0 (2010), CSI: NY (2004), and True Blood (2008).
- In 2011, Jesiree made her debut TV show appearance as Molly Helmond in Man Up!.
- In 2012, Dizon portrayed the role of Hot She Cop in the TV Series GCB.
- She has been credited with 13 TV appearances as an actress.
- Furthermore, she also makes money from brand endorsements, TV commercials, and sponsorship deals.
- Her breakthrough role came in 2013 when she appeared in the TV Series Hawaii Five-O as Kaylea Van Horn, created by Peter M. Lenkov, Alex Kurtzman, and Leonard Freeman.