Jeffrey Dahmer was an American serial killer and sex offender who killed and dismembered seventeen men and boys between 1978 and 1991. Although he was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, schizotypal personality disorder, and a psychotic disorder, Dahmer was found to be legally sane at his trial. In 1978, he was later sentenced to a sixteenth term of life imprisonment for an additional homicide committed in Ohio. On February 17, 1992, Jeffrey was convicted of fifteen of the sixteen homicides he had committed in Wisconsin and was sentenced to fifteen terms of life imprisonment.
Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer
Milwaukee Cannibal, Milwaukee Monster
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jeffrey Dahmer was born on the 21st of May 1960, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States.
Dahmer was died on the 28th of November 1994 (aged 34), in Portage, Wisconsin, United States.
Jeffrey Dahmer had German and Welsh ancestry from his father’s side and Norwegian and Irish ancestry from his mother’s side.
Dahmer dropped out from Ohio State University (OSU), where he was majoring in business.
- Father – Lionel Herbert Dahmer (Research chemist)
- Mother – Joyce Dahmer (deceased) (Teletype machine instructor), Shari Dahmer (Stepmother)
- Siblings – David Dahmer (Image in parents section) (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeffrey Dahmer has dated –
Jeffrey has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 0½ inches
- In centimeters – 184 cm
- In meters – 1.84 m
- In Kilograms – 72 kg
- In Pounds – 159 lbs
Jeffrey became known for being one of the most notorious American serial killers and sex offender who murdered seventeen men and boys between 1978 and 1991. Many of his murders involved necrophilia, cannibalism, and the permanent preservation of various body parts of the victims.
In 1991, Dahmer was arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment. On 28 November 1994, while Dahmer was imprisoned in Columbia Correctional Institution in Portage, Wisconsin, he was beaten to death by a fellow inmate named Christopher Scarver.
Jeffrey Dahmer Net worth
Jeffrey Dahmer has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jeffrey Dahmer
- Dahmer was born and raised in Bath Township, Ohio, a middle-class suburb of Akron. He is the first of two sons to Lionel Herbert Dahmer and Joyce Annette Dahmer.
- Jeffrey was diagnosed with a double hernia shortly before his fourth birthday. According to Lionel, Jeffrey became strangely subdued after his double hernia surgery.
- When Jeffrey was four, Lionel noticed a foul smell coming from beneath their house at Pammel Court. When Lionel searched for the source of the unbearable odour he discovered a large pile of bones accumulated under the house.
- Dahmer realized that he was gay when he reached puberty. By the age of 14, he had not only begun drinking beer but hard alcohol in broad daylight. He would conceal his liquor inside the jacket he wore to school.
- Three weeks after his graduation, Dahmer committed his first murder. On 18 June 1978, Dahmer picked up a hitchhiker named Steven Mark Hicks and lured him to his house upon the promise of a few beers.
- In November 1992, Oxford Apartments, where he had killed twelve of his victims, was demolished.
- Dahmer was charged with 15 counts of first-degree murders of the sixteen homicides he had committed in Wisconsin. Although Dahmer was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, schizotypal personality disorder, and psychotic disorder, he was considered to be legally sane during his trial.
- Numerous literary works have been published on Dahmer’s life including the books Milwaukee Massacre.
- On November 28, 1994, Jeffrey died after a brutal beating to death late night by Christopher Scarver, a fellow inmate who claimed God had instructed him to murder Jeffrey Dahmer.