Jason Waud is an American social-media influencer. He is mostly known for his Instagram posts and TikTok videos. He was initially interested in sports but later became a social media star. Jason began his career on Instagram, where he posts pictures with his siblings and his lip-sync videos from TikTok. He also collaborates with his twin brother, Joe. The brothers have a YouTube channel titled Waud Twins. He has more than 500k followers on his Instagram account.
TikTok Star, Social Media Personality, YouTuber
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jason Waud was born on the 14th of March 2003, in Everett, Washington, United States.
He is currently 16 years old.
There isn’t much information regarding his education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Mama Waud (Teacher)
- Siblings – Joseph Waud (Older Identical Twin Brother). He also has an older sister.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason Waud has dated –
Jason prefers not to talk about his dating on social media which makes it difficult to reveal anything about his relationships.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 181 cm
- In meters – 1.81 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 155 lbs
Dark Brown (Natural)
His shoe size is 10 (US).
Jason is best known for his lip-sync videos on Tik Tok and his popularity on other social media platforms.
Film & Television Debut
Jason Waud has not appeared any films and television show yet.
Jason makes a handsome amount of money by promoting brands and products on this social media accounts and he has done endorsement work for Jamba Juice and Ben & Jerry’s.
Jason Waud Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Jason Waud Net worth
Jason Waud has an estimated net worth of $0.3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
- Instagram – jasonwaudd
- Twitter – Jason Waud
- YouTube Channel – Waud Twins
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jason Waud
- Jason was interested in sports and used to spent a lot of time scootering and playing soccer and basketball with his brother.
- His twin brother, Joseph was 1 hour and 25 minutes senior to him.
- Over time, he developed an interest to become a social media star and joined Instagram in 2016. He made his first post ion November 2016.
- He also uploads lifestyle pictures with his siblings to Instagram.
- One of the most popular TikTok videos that he ever made was titled Dogs are great.
- The twin brothers have a YouTube channel called Waud Twins, on which they posts lifestyle videos and daily vlogs. It has over 30 thousand subscribers.
- Jason is a huge fan of social media star turned pop singer Jacob Sartorius.
- Jason has a cat named, Theo.
- His Instagram posts and YouTube videos often feature his unusual socks that he has bought at the Living Royal online store.
- In 2017, Jason started a YouTube channel called Waud Twins with his brother.
- In July 2017, Jason had visited the headquarters of Musical.ly (later known as TikTok).
- In July 2018, Jason met with an accident on his bike. He suffered from minor cuts and bruises.