Jamie Lissow is an American producer, writer, actor, and Tv personality. He is famously known for his work in shows and movies like Real Rob, Man with a Plan, and Dry Bar Comedy. He is a very famous and well-known star. Jamie came into the limelight after he appeared on the show named Gutfeld. Jamie’s most regarded for his function inside the Netflix authentic series real rob, which he co-created and co-produced alongside rob schneider, adam sandler, norm macdonald, and david spade, all of whom he wrecked with on Saturday night live.
Producer, Writer, Actor, and TV Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jamie Lissow was born in 1980, in The United States of America.
He’s currently 43 years old.
Jamie completed his high school graduation with great grades from Greece Olympia High School. Jamie is a graduate of the State University of New York College, Fredonia. Lissow has earned a B.Sc degree in arithmetic and brain research.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jamie Lissow has dated –
- Jessica Lissow – Jamie got married to Jessica Lissow. They have two children whose names are not known.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
He wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Jamie became known for his work Real Rob (2015), Man with a Plan (2016) and Daddy Daughter Trip (2022). He is a very famous and well-known star. Jamie came into the limelight after he appeared on the show named Gutfeld. Besides being an actor and a stand-up comedian, he is also a producer and a scriptwriter.
In 2015, Lissow had his first film onscreen role in the Netflix with the original series, Real Rob.
In 2001, Jamie started working on project called The Tonight Show with Jay Leno comedy Television Show.
Jamie Lissow Net worth
Jamie Lissow has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – iamjamielissow
- Twitter – Jamie Lissow
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jamie Lissow
- Jamie is a well-known personality and belongs to a reputed family in the United States. Although, he is very close to both of his parents but never shared any details about them.
- He is so a talented and skilled guy from an early age. He tried to make multi careers and he is successful in every field whether it is writing, producing, or acting.
- Lissow began his career as a comedian and appeared in the shows like The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Friday, Comedy Central Presents, Gotham Comedy Live, etc.
- This writer prefers to read novels and books in his free time.
- In 2009, he also wrote the script of the show named Comedy Central Presents. Further, he wrote in three more shows named Man with a Plan, Dry Bar Comedy, and Real Rob.
- He also acted in Norm of the North, and Comedians Uncorked Podcast. He recently appeared in the show named Gutfeld and again gained popularity.
- Actor and comedian Jamie Lissow is best known for his role in the current Netflix Original Series Real Rob, alongside SNL alum Rob Schneider; a show Jamie co-wrote and coproduced.
- He also does regular workouts to maintain his body.
- This producer prefers to keep information about his personal life away from the media reach. He is quite active on social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter.
- Lissow loves to travel to beautiful locations along with his close friends and family members.