Jaina Lee Ortiz, is an American actress and dancer. She is known for her starring role as Detective Annalise Villa on the Fox police drama Rosewood from 2015 to 2017. In 2018, she began starring as lead in the ABC drama series Station 19.
Jessica, Jaina Lee
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jaina Lee Ortiz was born on November 20, 1986 in Fort Ord, California, USA.
She is currently 32 years old.
She has Puerto Rican ancestry.
Ortiz attended the City University of New York and Herbert H. Lehman College, New York City, New York, United States. She also got training in Meisner technique with the Maggie Flanigan Studios for 2 years. She also took Salsa/Mambo classes at the age of nine, and by 15, she started teaching others.
- Father – Joe Ortiz (NYPD Detective)
- Mother – Daisey Sara Acevedo
- Siblings – None
She is represented by LINK Entertainment (Talent Management Company), Los Angeles, California, United States.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jaina has dated –
- Bradley Marques (2010-Present) – Jaina started dating & married TV writer Bradley Marques in 2010. The couple loves spending time together and can also be seen together in many of her Instagram posts.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters -1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 bs
- Measurements – 36-25-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She has an impressive measurements with hourglass body figure.
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
- Jaina Lee Ortiz made her onscreen debut with the comedy-drama film “Girls Trip” as herself in 2017.
- Before that, she has appeared in short films and student films such as “Sad Spanish Song”, “Laid Out”, “High Voltage” and “Misfire”.
Ortiz made her mark in television arena as herself on the reality TV show “Scream Queens” in 2010.
As a versatile actress, she is known for her roles as Detective Annalise Villa on the Fox police drama “Rosewood” (2015-17), Angela Tio in “Shooter” (2017) and Lt. Andrea “Andy” Herrera in the ABC drama series “Station 19” (2018-Present).
Ortiz has done TV commercials and print ads for Kaplan College, Kay Jewelers, The General, McDonald’s. Macy’s Activewear, and Ford Warriors in Pink.
Jaina Lee Ortiz Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of $0.4 million dollars, according to the media.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Jaina started teaching dance at the age of 15.
- She is a professional salsa dancer and travels internationally as a professional instructor and performer since the age of 16.
- Although her birthplace is Fort Ord military base in California, she spent most of her childhood years in The Bronx, New York.
- Jaina used to work as a make-up artist for MAC Cosmetics to support herself while learning the Meisner technique at the Maggie Flanigan Studio.
- She was a contestant on the 2nd season of VH1’s Scream Queens in 2009, finishing as the first runner-up.
- She has a pet dog named Zorro.
- She moved to Los Angeles, landing her a staring role in the 2014 Amazon pilot “The After”, produced by Chris Carter, but the show never made it to series.
- In 2018, Ortiz began playing the lead role on the ABC drama series, Station 19, which is a spin-off to ABC longest-running drama series Grey’s Anatomy.