Holly Marie Combs is an American actress and television producer. She is known for her roles as Kimberly Brock in the CBS series Picket Fences, Piper Halliwell in The WB series Charmed and Ella Montgomery in the Freeform series Pretty Little Liars. Combs’s first major breakthrough as an actress came at the age of 18, in the CBS television series Picket Fences.
Holly Marie Combs
Actress, Television Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Holly Marie Combs was born on the 3rd of December 1973, in San Diego, California, United States.
She’s currently 46 years old.
She has Irish and German ancestry.
Holly went to the Beekman Hill Elementary in New York City. She later got enrolled at the Professional Children’s School which is a college preparatory school that is popular amongst aspiring child dancers or actors.
- Father – David Combs
- Mother – Lauralei Combs
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Holly Marie Combs has dated –
- Bryan Travis Smith (1993-1997) – In 1993, Holly got married to actor Bryan Travis Smith. Their marriage lasted for about 4 years as they officially got divorced in 1997.
- Storm Lyndon (1998-2000) – In 1998, Holly started dating Storm Lyndon. It has even been claimed that during the course of their relationship, they had got engaged. They decided to go separate ways by the end of 2000.
- David Donoho (2004-2011) – In 2004, Holly got married to David Donoho who was the former Charmed key-grip. In April 2004, she gave birth to their first son, Finley Arthur Donoho. Their 2nd son Riley Edward Donoho was born in October 2006. She kept her 3rd pregnancy secret as it was a very high-risk case. In May 2009, she gave birth to Kelley James Donoho via an emergency c-section. Kelley was born 5 weeks premature. In November 2011, she filed for divorce. In her court documents, she cited irreconcilable differences as the cause of their divorce.
- Josh Cocktail (2011-2016) – Immediately after her separation from Donoho, Holly was linked with musician Josh Cocktail who is a member of the music trio Radical Something. It was claimed that they had started dating towards the end of 2011. In September 2016, their relationship lasted for about 5 years as they separated.
- Mike Ryan (2016-Present) – In 2016, Combs began dating restaurateur Mike Ryan. On September 3, 2017, Combs announced their engagement. On September 7, 2019 it was reported that they married in Carmel, California.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Holly is known for her roles as Kimberly Brock in the CBS series Picket Fences, Piper Halliwell in The WB series Charmed and Ella Montgomery in the Freeform series Pretty Little Liars. Holly won a Young Artist Award for her performance.
In 1985, Holly made her film debut in the romantic comedy movie, Walls of Glass.
In 1990, Holly made her first television show appearance on the American soap opera, Guiding Light.
Holly Marie Combs has used her social media presence to endorse brands like, Empty The Tanks, PETA, Sackcloth and Ashes, Humane Society International, Wully Outerwear, UGG, PAWJ & Nepenthe Restaurant.
Awards & Nominations
|Year||Association||Category||Title of Work||Result|
|1993||Young Artist Awards||Best Young Actress in a New Television Series||Picket Fences||Won|
|1994||Outstanding Youth Ensemble in a Television Series||Nominated|
|1995||Best Performance by a Youth Actress in a TV Mini-Series or Special||A Perfect Stranger|
|Screen Actors Guild Awards||Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series||Picket Fences|
|2001||RATTY Awards||Outstanding Ensemble in a Science Fiction Series||Charmed|
|Outstanding Lead Actress in a Science Fiction Series|
|2002||Best Science Fiction Lead Actress|
|2007||AOL TV||Top TV Witches (Piper Halliwell)||3rd|
|2011||E! Online||Top 10 Most Bitchin’ Witches (Piper Halliwell)||6th|
|2016||The Huffington Post||Top 10 Greatest Witches of All Time (Piper Halliwell)|
Holly Marie Combs Favorites
- Favorite Movie Genre – Horror
- Favorite Music Genre – Country
- Favorite Book – The Garden of Eden by Ernest Hemingway and Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
- Favorite Hobbies – Horseback Riding and Gardening
- Favorite Band – Remy Zero
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Snack – Potato Chips
- Favorite Food – Sushi
Holly Marie Combs Net worth
Holly Marie Combs has an estimated net worth of $15 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Holly Marie Combs
- At the age of seven, Holly and her mother moved to New York City from San Diego as her mother attempted to build her acting career.
- Holly started her showbiz career at the age of ten by appearing in commercials and print ads.
- At the age of 13, Holly had become a certified scuba diver.
- Holly bagged her first important role at the age of 14 as she was cast in the role of Debs Boon in the comedy-drama movie, Sweet Hearts Dance.
- Holly suffers from vitiligo on her hands. Her condition can be seen in some of the episodes of the TV series, Charmed.
- She is known to have numerous pet animals. At one point, she had 3 horses, 6 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 4 fishes and 4 birds. One of her pet cats was attacked by a coyote.
- In 1998, Holly landed a lead role in The WB television series Charmed in which she portrayed Piper Halliwell.
- In 2002, the FHM magazine placed her on the 62nd spot on the list featuring 100 Sexiest Women.
- In 2007, Holly starred in the Lifetime television film, Point of Entry.
- In January 2016, Holly starred in the Hallmark Channel television film, Love’s Complicated playing the lead role of Leah Townsend.