Haley Arnaz is Desi Arnaz Jr.’s legally adopted stepdaughter who is a guitarist and actor. She is also a professional ballet dancer and television personality. She is also well-known for her role in I Love Lucy’s 50th Anniversary Special, a family comedy film. Haley still teaches professional ballet dancing to little kids in Santa Clarita, California, where she currently resides.
Haley Amber Charf
Haley Arnaz, Haley
Birthday / Date of Birth
Haley Arnaz was born on the 17th of December 1976, in United States.
She’s currently 46 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Gary Frederick Charf (biological father), Desi Arnaz Jr. (stepfather)
- Mother – Amy Laura Bargiel
- Siblings – Julia Arnaz (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Haley Arnaz has dated –
Haley has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 33D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Haley became known as the Stepdaughter of Desi Arnaz Jr who is a director and actor. She is also a professional ballet dancer and television personality. She has been featured in the TV documentary I Love Lucy’s 50th Anniversary Special.
In 2001, Arnaz had her first film onscreen role in the movie I Love Lucy’s 50th anniversary Special, directed by Gary Smith.
Haley Arnaz Net worth
Haley Arnaz has an estimated net worth of $750K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Haley Arnaz
- Arnaz was born in the United States. She is the biological daughter of Amy Arnaz and Gary Frederick Charf.
- Her mother Amy Arnaz married Desi Arnaz Jr. after divorce with her father. Desi is the son of Lucille Ball. He legally adopted Haley, after which her name was changed from Haley Amber Charf to Haley Arnaz.
- After being legally adopted by Desi, Haley was raised in a Jewish household. She also received dance lessons as a child. Her mother enrolled her at Dance Etc Inc. in Nevada as she wanted her daughter to become a ballet dancer.
- Many anticipated Haley will Desi Arnaz Jr’s footsteps and become an actor. Instead, however, she paved her career path and chose to become a professional ballet dancer.
- As a teenager, she participated in several dance competitions and events. Even after growing up, Haley Arnaz pursued her passion for ballet dancing and became a well-respected ballet dancer.
- In 2005, Haley danced as older Clara in The Nutcracker and as Princess in the Land of the Sweets. Moreover, she joined her parent Boulder City Ballet Co, participating in various ballet events.
- She starred in the famous I Love Lucy’s 50th Anniversary Special, a family comedy movie which honored I Love Lucy, one of TV’s pioneer programs. The movie, which has a 7/10 IMDb rating, was directed by Gary Smith and starred the likes of Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Lucie Arnaz, Dick Van Dyke, Whoopi Goldberg, and others.
- In 2013, Haley’s mother developed a brain tumor. In 2015, she passed away at the age of 63.
- She still teaches professional ballet dancing to little kids in Santa Clarita, California, where she currently resides.
- Arnaz is not active on any social media platforms.