Greg Gutfeld is an American television host, libertarian political commentator, comedian, and author. He is also one of five co-hosts and panelists on the political talk show The Five. Both of his shows air on the Fox News Channel. In 2007, Gutfeld hosted the 3AM series Red Eye, a late-night talk show that also aired on the Fox News Channel. Gutfeld is the host of the late-night comedy talk show Gutfeld!, and hosted a Saturday night edition of Gutfeld! called The Greg Gutfeld Show from May 2015 until March 2021, when it was announced the show would transition to weeknights.
Gregory John Gutfeld
Television Personality, Political Commentator, Comedian, Author
Birthday / Date of Birth
Greg Gutfeld was born on the 12th of September 1964, in San Mateo, California, United States.
He’s currently 58 years old.
From his father side German Jewish, German (Catholic), and Irish descent. From his mother side Irish, French, and Mexican ancestry.
Gutfeld attended the all-boys Roman Catholic Junípero Serra High School and in 1987, the University of California, Berkeley, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in English.
- Father – Alfred Jack Gutfeld (Former columnist for a men’s magazine, and a senior commentator at Fox News)
- Mother – Jacqueline Bernice “Jackie” (née Cauhape) (Teacher)
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Greg Gutfeld has dated –
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
Salt and Paper
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Greg became known as a television host, libertarian political commentator, comedian, and author. He is best known for his outspoken nature and political satire as a television personality and journalist. Originally a staff writer at Prevention magazine, Gutfeld later became the editor-in- chief of Men’s Health magazine. After heading up Maxim magazine in the UK and a stint as a contributor to the Huffington Post, Gutfeld began hosting opinion programming for Fox News.
In 2007, Gutfeld appeared on Red Eye w/Tom Shillue as FOX News “Senior” Correspondent in the “Messages from Mom” segment.
Greg Gutfeld Net worth
Greg Gutfeld has an estimated net worth of $18 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Greg Gutfeld
- Instagram – realgreggutfeld
- Twitter – Greg Gutfeld
Some Lesser Known Facts About Greg Gutfeld
- Gutfeld was born in San Mateo, California, the son of Jacqueline Bernice “Jackie” (née Cauhape) and Alfred Jack Gutfeld.
- He was raised Roman Catholic and served as an altar boy. He describes himself as an “agnostic atheist”.
- After college, Greg interned at The American Spectator, as an assistant to conservative writer R. Emmett Tyrrell.
- Gutfeld then worked as a staff writer at Prevention magazine and as an editor for various Rodale Press magazines.
- In 2005, he was one of the first posting contributors to The Huffington Post, from its launch until October 2008.
- On February 5, 2007, Greg served as host of the late-night talk show Red Eye on the Fox News Channel.
- On July 11, 2011, Gutfeld became a co-host and panelist on the Fox News political talk show The Five.
- His greatest success has been “Gutfeld!” was highly successful, topping the ratings after overtaking the left-leaning talk shows of Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon, and Jimmy Kimmel.
- A fan of hard rock and heavy metal music, Gutfeld has spoken on-air about being a fan of many bands, including Power Trip. Gutfeld paid tribute to Power Trip’s singer Riley Gale after his death.
- Gutfeld is also an author, political commentator, and comedian. He has written several books, among them The Bible of Unspeakable Truths.
- In August 2021, Greg overtook The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in the nightly ratings, becoming the highest-rated late-night talk show in the United States.