Gina Capitani is the mother of Theo Von who is a stand-up comedian, podcaster, television personality, and actor. He is the host of the This Past Weekend podcast and former co-host of The King and the Sting podcast. Since September 2020, Gina has lived in Nashville, Tennessee with her son and husband after purchasing the home of former Vanderbilt coach Derek Mason.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Gina Capitani was born in the United States Of America.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gina Capitani has dated –
- Roland Theodor Achilles von Kurnatowski – Capitani was married with Roland Theodor Achilles von Kurnatowski, who was originally from Bluefields, Nicaragua. He was 67 when Theo was born; and rounds the age to 70 years for his comedic material. He died from a shooting accident when Von was 16 years old. The couple has three children.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Gina became known for the being the mother of Theo Von who is a stand-up comedian, podcaster, television personality, and actor. He is the host of the This Past Weekend podcast and former co-host of The King and the Sting podcast.
Gina Capitani Net worth
Gina Capitani has an estimated net worth of $250K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gina Capitani
- Gina hills from The United States Of America. Gina is of Irish-Italian ethnicity. Her parents’ names and contact information are not yet known.
- Capitani was married with Roland Theodor Achilles von Kurnatowski who was originally from Bluefields, Nicaragua. The Couple has three children.
- In 1951, her older son, Roland von Kurnatowski Jr. who was born. He was the owner of Tipitina’s and founder of the Tipitina’s Foundation and died at the age of 68 in 2019 after an accidental shooting.
- Capitani’s son Theo Von is a stand-up comedian, podcaster, television personality, and actor.
- In 2006, he competed on season 4 of Last Comic Standing.
- In mid-2008, he was a member of the Comedy Central sketch/competition show, Reality Bites Back.
- With her Italian and Irish backgrounds, she has a very rich cultural mix in her life. Her upbringing was full of cultural influences from both sides of her family, which has likely impacted her outlook and values.
- She is exposed to both Italian and Irish traditions and customs, giving her a unique and enriched perspective on life.
- Capitani living a private life as of now. She made the decision to step away from the spotlight and focus on her own personal growth.