Gigi Gorgeous is a Canadian YouTuber, socialite, actress and model. In 2008, Lazzarato began uploading video blogs onto streaming platform YouTube. In 2016, an incident involving Lazzarato being deported from Dubai, due to her status as a transgender woman, resulted in widespread media coverage. Lazzarato was the subject of This is Everything: Gigi Gorgeous, a Barbara Kopple-directed documentary that followed her life during her transition. The film premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and went on to have a limited theatrical release and several accolades including a Streamy.
Gregory Allan Lazzarato
Gigi, Gigi Gorgeous, Giselle Loren Lazzarato, Gregory Gorgeous, Gregory, Greg
YouTuber, Model, Actress, Social Media Star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Gigi Gorgeous was born on 20 April 1992 , in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
She is currently 26 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has French, Lebanese and Italian ancestry.
Gigi went to the St. Francis of Assisi School. She later moved to the Iona Catholic Secondary School in Mississauga. She then got enrolled at the George Brown College, where she studied fashion. However, she didn’t complete her college education as she dropped out to focus on her YouTube career.
- Father – David Lazzarato (Audit committee chairman at Yellow Media)
- Mother – Judith Lazzarato (Investment adviser and real estate agent) (Died in February 2012)
- Siblings – Adam Lazzarato (Brother), Cory Lazzarato (Brother)
- Relatives – Chester Lazzarato (Paternal Grandfather), Marilyn Lazzarato (Paternal Grandmother)
Gigi Gorgeous is represented by Select Management Group – Los Angeles.
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Gigi Gorgeous has dated-
- Cory Binney – Gigi was reported to be in a relationship with Cory Binney, who is the half-brother of Drag Race star Alaska Thunderf*ck. Gigi was serving as his personal trainer when they fell in love. It is not known why they broke up. But the fact that she came out as a lesbian in 2016 might have something to do with it.
- Andreja Pejic (2016) – Post her break up with Nats, Gigi was rumored to be going out with popular transgender model Andreja Pejic. These rumors were generated by the pictures of them holding hands on the beach in Florida in December 2016.
- Nats Getty (2016-Present) – Gigi officially confirmed that she was going out with model and fashion designer Nats Getty (Natalia Williams), who is a member of rich and incredibly famous Getty family. In December 2016, she posted a YouTube video in which she revealed that they had broken up. She also pleaded her fans to be nice to Nats as she still cared about her. Also, she was pictured holding hands with another transgender model on the beach. A couple of weeks later, she revealed that they had got back together by posting pictures of them next to the Christmas tree.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She was previously identified as bisexual and in September 2016, she revealed herself a lesbian.
Her immense popularity across various social media platforms. She has over 2 million followers on Facebook and Instagram and over 3 million subscribers on YouTube. Having appeared on the popular online reality show The Avenue. Having worked with popular celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner and Miley Cyrus.
Before achieving enormous popularity on the social media, Lazzarato was known as Greg or Gregory to the mass population of the United states. She then transformed her sexually and carried herself gracefully. She launched her YouTube channel named Gigi Gorgeous on July 6, 2008 before her transition. Her uploads include vlogs, fashion, and lifestyle videos. Her YouTube channel has more than 2.7 million subscribers as we speak. She was also a part of the YouTube-based reality series, The Avenue, which premiered on March 15, 2011.
She hasn’t appeared in films.
In 2009, she made her first TV show appearance by appearing in 7 episodes of The Campus.
Being one of the leading fashion influencers on social media, Gigi has used her strong presence to promote a number of brands and products. She also has promoted products by using those or strategically placing products in her videos. She has done modeling work for the fashion designer Marco Marco, including walking the red carpet for him in 2014 and 2015 fashion shows.
Awards & Nominations
|2014||Trailblazing Social Creator||Logo TV Awards||Won|
|2015||Best Beauty Series||The Streamy Awards|
|2017||Youtuber of the Year||Shorty Awards|
Gigi Gorgeous Favorites
- Favorite Food – Celery
- Favorite Comedy Movie – The Hot Chick (2002)
- Pizza Toppings – Hawaiian
- Favorite Emoji – Blonde Girl with Both Her Hands Over Her Head
- Favorite Beauty Inspirations – Her Mother & Kim Kardashian
- Favorite Beauty Products – Too Faced Better Than S*x Mascara, Too Faced’s Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, MAC
- Favorite Signature Scent – Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto
- Favorite Childhood TV Show – Sailor Moon (Anime show)
- Favorite Childhood Movie – The Little Mermaid (1989)
Gigi Gorgeous Net worth
Gigi Gorgeous net worth is estimated to be $5 million dollars as of 2019. She receives an annual income of $350 thousand dollars and that grows up every years and so does her popularity.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Gigi Gorgeous
- Instagram – gigigorgeous
- Twitter – Gigi Gorgeous
- YouTube Channel – Gigi Gorgeous
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gigi Gorgeous
- Gigi is more popular on the internet as she gracefully carries herself a transgender woman. Before her transition, she was identified as a gay male.
- She was honored with LogoTV Trailblazing Social Creator Award for her works towards LGBT youth and causes in 2014.
- She has put tremendous effort to bring awareness to transgender issues, the LGBT community, and anti-bullying, and of course, her popularity on social media makes it easy to her.
- Before her transition, she was identified as Gregory or Greg. Also, she identified herself as a gay male at that time.
- In June 2015, she collaborated with Miley Cyrus and her Happy Hippie Foundation to promote Marie Claire “#InstaPride” campaign.
- In 2015, she inked a partnership deal with Too Faced Cosmetics and as part of the deal, she was featured in cosmetic commercial film Better Than S*x.
- In August 2016, she was detained at the Dubai International Airport and her passport was taken away as well. UAE doesn’t recognize any gender apart from male and female and Gigi being a transgender woman was found in breach of laws.
- Gigi was released by authorities after 5 hours of detention. Meanwhile, her fans and supporters had trended #JusticeForGigi hashtag on Twitter.
- In June 2017, the prestigious Times Magazine included her in the Time Magazine list of the 25 most influential people on the Internet.
- In March 2014, she officially and legally changed her name to Gigi Loren Lazzarato.
- She has got a couple of tattoos including a key on the left ribs and left me speechless on the outside of her right foot.
- In September 18, she won the Streamy Award for “Best Beauty Series” and appeared on Adam Lambert’s video song “Another Lonely Night”.
- In August 9, 2016, Lazzarato was detained in the United Arab Emirates and had her passport taken by airport officials and immigration officers at the Dubai International Airport. She was denied entry in to Dubai for being a transgender woman, as the government does not recognize her gender as legitimate even though, according to Lazzarato, the gender on her passport states female and not male.
- In January 2017, the documentary This Is Everything: Gigi Gorgeous, starring Lazzarato, directed by Barbara Kopple premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.