G. Robert Evans III is a celebrity family member. He is the father of famous actor Chris Evans. Robert is a dentist by profession. He established West Newton Dental Associates in West Newton. He and his business partner, Dr. Jean Marie Nordin founded a joint clinic, Groton Dental Wellness Spa. They soon expanded into Groton Wellness, a 26-chair dental clinic that offers services such as Functional Medicine, a Detoxification Spa, an Organic Cafe, and an Energy Medicine Center, all of which encourage total wellness. His son’s Chris, real name Christopher Robert Evans professionally serves as an actor.
George Robert Evans III
Robert Evans III
Celebrity Father, Dentist
Birthday / Date of Birth
G. Robert Evans III was born in United States.
He has Welsh, English, Scottish, and German ancestry.
In 1975, Robert earned his Bachelor of Science in Biology degree from Bucknell University. He then attended Tufts University from where she received a Doctorate of Medical Dentistry, Magna Cum Laude.
- Father – George Robert Evans, Jr.
- Mother – Alma Emma Behling
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
G. Robert Evans III has dated –
- Lisa Capuano – In 1977, Robert had been married to a lady named Lisa Capuano. His spouse spotted in the movie like One Life to Live and the shows starring Jimmy Fallon. In 1999, The pair was together for more than two decades. However, they split up their ways. Despite the separation, G. Robert is the father to four children, two daughters and two sons, with his ex-spouse Lisa.
- In feet – feet inches
- In centimeters – cm
- In meters – m
- In Kilograms – kg
- In Pounds – lbs
He wears a size (US) shoe.
G. Robert Evans III became known for the father of actor Chris Evans. Chris began his acting career in community theaters and school productions. His debut film role was in The Newcomers. The actor is most known for his portrayal of Captain America.
G. Robert Evans III Net worth
G. Robert Evans III has an estimated net worth of $80 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About G. Robert Evans III
- Evans best known as G. Robert Evans III. he has a mixed ethnicity of Welsh, English, Scottish, and German.
- Robert is a dentist by profession. In 1981, talking about his professional career, he established West Newton Dental Associates in West Newton.
- As a dentist, he received the Academy of General Dentistry (2001) and the Institute for Natural Dentistry (2003).
- In April 2004, he and his business partner, Dr. Jean Marie Nordin founded a joint clinic, Groton Dental Wellness Spa.
- He is a married man but has not disclosed his current wife’s name in public. In past, he married Lisa Capuano. Lisa is an artistic director at the Concord Youth Theater, dancer, and actress.
- With the marriage, George and Lisa is blessed with four children whose names are Chris Evans, Scott Evans, Carly Evans, and Shanna Evans. In 1999, the couple divorced after 22 years of marriage.
- His son actor Chrisis best recognized for the role he portrayed as Captain America. He has also won some of them as an actor.
- In 2013, he earned the MTV Movie & Tv Award for Best Fight.
- This doctor is not active on any kind of social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.