Flora Saini is an Indian actress and model. She predominantly works in Bollywood, and also appeared in a number of Kannada, Tamil and Telugu films. Since her debut in Prema Kosam, she has acted in over 50 films and co-starred with noted actors like Rajinikanth, Balakrishna, Siddhant, Sudeep, Shivarajkumar, Vijaykanth, Prabhu, Karth, Jagapati Babu and Rajasekhar. Flora acted as a ghost in the horror-drama “Stree”. In 2015, she appeared as a gypsy woman Hindi drama film, Dhanak, which was premiered at the 65th Berlin International Film Festival where it won the Crystal Bear Grand Prix for “Best Children’s Film” and Special Mention for the “Best Feature Film” by The Children’s Jury for Generation Kplus.
Asha Saini, Mayuri
Birthday / Date of Birth
Flora Saini was born on the 29th of September 1978, in Chandigarh, India.
She’s currently 44 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Flora began her schooling in Udhampur, Jammu and Kashmir. She continued her education in the Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, Delhi.
- Father – J.S. Saini (Retired Army Officer)
- Mother – Kamal Saini
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Flora Saini has dated –
- Gaurang Doshi – Flora was involved with Gaurang Doshi, a renowned name in the Bollywood Industry who has created Gaurang Doshi Productions. Later, in January 2023, she revealed that she was in an abusive relationship with a ‘famous producer’ which allegedly hinted at him. According to Flora, he would box her face and punch her private parts. For 14 long months, he didn’t let her talk to anybody. She secretly ran one day when he had hit her in the stomach.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Flora became known by her stage name Asha Saini or Mayuri, widely recognised for her work in Tamil film industry. Her notable works are Sardukupodaam Randi (2001), Narasimha Naidu (2001), Kodanda Rama (2002), Love in Nepal (2004), Dabangg 2 (2012), Paisa Yaar N Panga (2014) and Stree (2018).
In 1999, Saini had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Prema Kosam as Aishwarya and she made her romantic theatrical film debut as Maxi in the thriller movie, Love in Nepal (2004).
In 2019, Flora landed her first role in television in the series, Apna News Aayega.
Flora Saini Net worth
Flora Saini has an estimated net worth of $950K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Flora Saini
- Saini Born in Chandigarh to an army officer and raised in various parts of India.
- Her family then moved to Kolkata, where she started pursuing a modeling career. She began her modelling career just after finishing school.
- At the age of 19, she took part in the Miss Kolkata Beauty Pageants contest.
- In 1999, she made her acting debut Telugu film, Prema Kosam. The producer of the film rechristened her as Asha Saini; some years later She adopted the screen name, Mayuri, as per the advice of an astrologer.
- In 2002, Flora made her first Hindi-language film, starring in the T. P. Aggarwal-produced Bharat Bhagya Vidhata.
- In March 2008, she was arrested in Chennai for supposedly having forged visa documents and this led to her getting banned from the Tamil film industry. However, the ban was lifted after a couple of weeks as she claimed innocence.
- In 2010, Saini was honoured with the Uttarakhand Ratna Award. She has also received The Great Daughter of Soil Award in Mauritius for her anti-poverty work there.
- She is last seen in a web-series called Gandii Baat season 2 with Anveshi Jain, where she played a lead role. Recently, Saini was seen in many web series and notably worked in Mayanagari-City of Dreams of Hotstar.
- In 2015, she played the role of Muskan in MSG: The Messenger starring Gurmeet Ram Rahim. She played the role of a daughter with Jayshree Soni as Kasam and Olexandra Semen as Alice.
- In October 2019, Saini made her debut in Bengali web series through Dupur Thakurpo hoichoi web series. It was the 3rd season of the series and she played the iconinc role of Phulwa boudi.
- Flora also was chosen as a face of short video app “Firework”, while being managed by “Celeb Connex”.