Eniola Ajao is a Nigerian actress from Epe who has acted in over 75 films. She is known for her dynamism and versatility on set in her role delivery. She is also noted for her dynamism and diversity in her on-set performances. Rather than living her life only as an actress, she has opened her doors to sampling other things in the entertainment industry such as writing and filmmaking. Eniola is a gorgeous and accomplished actress nominated at 2015 Best of Nollywood Awards for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Yoruba-Language Film.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Eniola Ajao was born on the 21st of January, in the Epe Local Government Area of Lagos State.
She has Nigerian ancestry.
Ajao attended Saint Michael’s Anglican Primary School and Army Secondary School in Epe. Ajao would go on to attend Yaba College of Technology and then the University of Lagos where she would earn her degree in accounting.
- Father – Unknown (a teacher)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Lolade Busari (Twin sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eniola Ajao has dated –
Eniola has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history. But, on 17 May 2002, Ajao gave birth to a son named Ayomide Okikiola Daniel.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 36-28-40
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 40 inches
- Bra Size – 34G
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
Ajao became known for her roles in The Vendor, and Olokiki Oru: The Midnight Sensation. Eniola has risen to prominence and has a total count of more than 70 movies. She plays her role mostly in Yoruba movies and has spent 19 years in the industry.
In 2004, Eniola had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Ìgbà Aìmọ̀.
Eniola Ajao Net worth
Eniola Ajao has an estimated net worth of $650K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – eniola_ajao
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eniola Ajao
- Eniola Taiwo Florence Ajao was born as a twin with Lolade Busari in Eti-Osa Local Government in Lagos State as the last of 6 siblings.
- Growing up, Eniola was not famous but looked forward to becoming an actress. Among the members of her family, she is the only one who has walked the path of fame.
- While she was in secondary school, Eniola Ajao was the leader of a drama group.
- Ajao is the mother of a young adult son, Ayomide Okikiola Daniel.
- In 2004, that she began her professional acting career with a movie role in a Yoruba film, Igba Aimo. The movie also stars Deji Adenuga and Peju Ogunmola.
- This career came after she had met Adesanya Adeshina who had helped in putting her through.
- She was nominated for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Yoruba-language film at the 2015 Best of Nollywood Awards, but she did not win the award.
- In 2018, Eniola starred film The Vendor. Ajao played the lead role of yeye Alara released in December 2018.
- Her initial roles led to another and at present, she has appeared in more than 75 projects.
- She is also a movie producer with movies like Eniola, Erin Oni and Daramola to her name.
- City People Award for her remarkable contribution to the movie industry under the Special Recognition Awards (2021).