Dillion Harper is an American adult actress, and model. In her teens, she discovered the craving within herself and took a voluntary part in the adult industry. She gained a large fan base due to her youthful appearance, engaging personality, and natural beauty. Dillion has performed in more than 160+ videos till now.
Adult Actress, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dillion Harper was born on the 27th of September 1991, in Jupiter, Florida, United States.
She’s currently 32 years old.
She was a former dental college student.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dillion Harper has dated –
Dillion has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 33D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Harper rose to prominence for signing with AMA adult modeling in Florida and 101 adult modeling in Los Angeles. She has been featured in music videos for artists such as The Chainsmokers and Dillon Francis and has made guest appearances on TV shows such as The Eric Andre Show and Ridiculousness.
In 2012, Dillion started her career in AV Industry at the age of 21.
Dillion Harper Net worth
Dillion Harper has an estimated net worth of $800K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dillion Harper
- After finishing her schooling, Harper moved to Atlanta, Georgia, where she worked as a car salesperson for a short time.
- Harper has worked with some of the most prominent production companies in the adult entertainment industry, including Digital Play8round, Bra*zers, and Nau*hty America.
- She has won several awards for her performances, including the XBIZ Award for Best Supporting Actress.
- In 2014, Caliente was nominated in the Inked Awards for Best Scene.
- In 2015, she was nominated in the Spank Bank Awards of the Year.
- In 2018, Carmen was nominated in the Nightmoves Awards.