Darshana Banik is an Indian model and actress. She works for the Bengali and Telugu film industry. She started her career as a model and brand ambassador for different brands like Colors, Vodafone, and Boroline, PC Chandra Jewellers, FBB, Vivel and many more. In 2021, she also appeared in web series Hello Mini season 2 and film Dybbuk. She has also craved to be a part of Pretty Woman, Debi Choudhurani, or Kahaani if they happen to get remade. Darshana featured many web series like Byomkesh, Bou Keno Psycho, and Six.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Darshana Banik was born on the 15th of August 1994, in West Bengal, India.
She’s currently 28 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Darshana went to East Calcutta Girls College, completing her undergraduate degree from there. Then, she earned her postgraduate degree from Rabindra Bharati University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Darshana Banik has dated –
Darshana has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 136.5 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Banik became known after becoming the brand ambassador for various brands including Colors, Vodafone, and Boroline. She gained further popularity by appearing in numerous Bengali films such as Shororipu 2: Jotugriho (2021) as well as in many Telugu movies like Bangarraju (2021). She has also been featured in a number of TV shows, for instance, Lockdown Diary – Galpo Holeo Satti (2020). Darshana has accumulated more than 650k followers on Instagram.
In 2018, Darshana had her first film onscreen role in the thriller movie, Aschhe Abar Shabor.
In 2020, Banik landed her first role in television in the series, Lockdown Diary – Galpo Holeo Satti.
Darshana has done endorsement work for several brands such as Godrej Expert.
Darshana Banik Net worth
Darshana Banik has an estimated net worth of $850K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Darshana Banik
- Darshana was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. She has one elder brother, who is working in California.
- Banik wanted to become a fashion designer, she also worked with some designers before appearing in films.
- She started modeling when she was a student. During her third year, she took part in a beauty pageant in her school.
- In 2017, she got a chance to play the supporting role of Lady Passenger in the Flames: Bengali short film.
- In 2018, Darshana has started her career in Bengali cinema with Arindam Sil directed film Aschhe Abar Shabor.
- Additionally, she has also worked in a few music videos titled Tu Hi Toh Hai Khuda, Tor Naamer Icchera, Yeh Dil Hain Bekarar, Megher Danay, and many more.
- She has also worked in several films in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Bengali languages such as Laboratory, Mukhomukhi, Bangarraju, Antaratma, Operation Sundarbans, and others.
- She also grabbed the award of Best Actress in the Popular Viewer Choice Award.
- After successful in the film industry, she came in to digital world. She featured many web series like Byomkesh, Bou Keno Psycho, Six and Hello Mini.
- In 2019, Darshana appeared in three Telugu films; Aatagallu, Yaarakkum Anjael, and Black. She was also part of Emraan Hashmi starring Bollywood film Dybbuk directed by Jay Krishnan.