Christina Wilson is an American chef and reality television personality. She was the winner of season 10 of the FOX Network’s reality cooking show Hell’s Kitchen. She was awarded the position of chef de cuisine at Gordon Ramsay Steak at the Paris Las Vegas. After 2015, she was the Corporate Executive Chef of Gordon Ramsay Restaurant Group. Additionally, in 2017 Wilson hosted a ten-episode YouTube series titled Recipes From Hell’s Kitchen. In 2016 and from 2018 onward, she has also returned to Hell’s Kitchen as a Sous-chef. Since 2020, Christina has been the VP Culinary of Gordon Ramsay North America.
Christina M. Wilson
Chef and Reality Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Christina Wilson was born on the 15th of January 1979, in Phillipsburg, New Jersey United States.
She’s currently 44 years old.
In 1997, Wilson graduated from Phillipsburg High School. She earned a basketball scholarship to West Chester University in Pennsylvania but lost the scholarship and waited tables to pay tuition. In 2007, she transferred to Temple University, graduating with a B.A. in English and Language Arts.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has three brothers.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christina Wilson has dated –
Christina has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
- Measurements – 36-24-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Christina became known for her time as the US Executive Chef for the Gordon Ramsay Group. She attained widespread renown after winning the 10th season of the reality cooking competition Hell’s Kitchen. Following her season 10 Hell’s Kitchen win, she was named the sous chef of the Gordon Ramsay Steak restaurant in Las Vegas. During her time there, it was ranked as the #1 steakhouse in Las Vegas by Eater and Thrillist.
In 2005, Wilson landed her first role in television by appearing as self in the series, The F Word.
Christina Wilson Net worth
Christina Wilson has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Christina Wilson
- Christina hills from Phillipsburg, New Jersey. She has three brothers. She has shared very less information about her parents.
- In 1997, graduated from Phillipsburg High School, where she played field hockey, basketball and softball.Wilson earned a basketball scholarship to West Chester University in Pennsylvania.
- Wilson never attended culinary school, but instead got her start working at McDonald’s. She was inspired to cook by her grandmother.
- She cites her first real cooking experience as a job at West Chester Country Club in West Chester, Pennsylvania where she “begged to be allowed in the kitchen to learn.”
- While attending Temple University in Philadelphia, she began working in city restaurants. In 2012, Prior to her win on Hell’s Kitchen she was chef de cuisine at Lolita BYOB in Philadelphia.
- She underwent a six-week training course to prepare for her job at Gordon Ramsay Steak in Las Vegas.
- In 2015, Christina oversaw the U.S. division of the Gordon Ramsay Restaurant Group as Culinary Director, which comprised 10 restaurants at the time.
- Since October 2020, Wilson has been the Vice President of Culinary for Gordon Ramsay North America.
- In addition to the 14 locations that Ramsay has in the United States at this time, Gordon Ramsay North America’s CEO, Norman Abdallah, has signaled the company’s intention to open 75 new company-owned locations across the United States between 2022 and 2026.
- She has made an appearance on every subsequent Hell’s Kitchen season following her initial run, being the red team Sous-chef on seasons 15, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21.
- Christina also made a few appearances on Gordon Ramsay’s 24 Hours to Hell and Back, The F Word, and MasterChef Junior.