Chloe Bennet is an American actress and singer. She is known for her role as Daisy “Skye” Johnson / Quake on the television series Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the animated series Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Chloe Bennet was born on April 18, 1992 in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
She’s currently 26 years old.
She has Chinese ancestry on father’s side while is of American descent on mom’s side.
Bennet received her education in the Montessori system. She went to St. Ignatius College Prep in Chicago. She attended Second City Youth Ensemble to learn acting at the age of 12.
- Father – Bennet Wang (Investment Banker)
- Mother -Stephanie (Internist)
- Siblings – Stephen (Biological Brother), Lincoln (Biological Brother), Zachary (Biological Brother), Johnny Jones (Foster African American Brother), Awvee Storey (Foster African American Brother) (Former NBA Player), Matthew Alvarado (Adopted Mexican-Filipino Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chloe has dated –
- Tony Oller (2012) – American actor Tony Oller dated Chloe in 2012. The relationship was short-lived. They started dating in May of 2012 and separated later in the same year.
- Sam Palladio (2012-2013) – British actor and musician, Sam commenced dating Chloe in December 2012, which went until August of 2013.
- Austin Nichols (2013-2017) – After Sam, Bennet began dating another American actor, Austin Nichols in September 2013. They were pictured together on various occasions when in the relationship. The relationship saw an end in June 2017.
- Logan Paul (2017-2018) – In July 2017, Chloe was seen holidaying with YouTuber Logan Paul in Hawaii. They showed PDA and kissed publicly to prove that they were dating. This relationship ended in September 2017. In 2018, they reconciled and confirmed their relationship on social media in July 2018. After three months of dating, they ended everything in October 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 5¾ inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her major work as an actress was with the television series ‘Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in which she portrays the role of Daisy “Skye” Johnson / Quake since 2013.
Chloe Bennet made her debut as a voice actress providing voice to the character Chase in the 2015 animated fantasy film, ‘Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast’.
In 2010, she appeared as herself in a dance themed TV show, ‘The Nightlife’.
Chloe released her first single titled “Uh Oh” in both English and Mandarin. Later, she released another single “Every Day In Between” and this time in English only. She had performed in Zebra music festival, where she performed to benefit the 2008 Sichuan earthquake victims.
She has appeared in a number of commercials in China due to her successful music single “Uh Oh”.
Chloe Bennet Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Chloe Bennet Net worth
Chloe Bennet net worth is estimated to be $4 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chloe Bennet
- She spent her childhood in Southside of Chicago, USA, growing up in Obama’s neighborhood.
- She changed her last name to Bennet, which is her father’s first name, after finding difficult in booking gigs.
- In 2007, at age 15, Bennet moved to China to pursue a singing career under her birth name, Chloe Wang.
- She appeared in the music video of 2011 song “Tonight” by a Korean band Big Bang.
- She had originally auditioned for the role of Simon on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. but landed on a lead role of Skye.
- She can speak English and Mandarin.
- Chole has starred in the short Nostradamus in 2014.
- In 2017 she was cast in a musical remake of the 1983 film Valley Girl as Karen, the “Queen Bee”. The film was scheduled for release in June 2018, but has been postponed due to controversy around one of its cast members, Logan Paul.
- In 2018, she revealed that she has been struggling with anxiety and ADHD since childhood.