Charlie Forde is a Australian adult film actress and model. She is primarily known for performing in adult films and web cams. In 2021, she started working in the adult entertainment sector and rapidly became well-known for her performances. Charlie is known for her journey in the adult entertainment industry starting with her groundbreaking project, film studio, CharlieForde.
Model & Adult Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Charlie Forde was born on the 3rd of April 1989, in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
She is now 34 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charlie Forde has dated –
Forde has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inch
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In Meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 52 Kg
- In pounds – 114 Ibs
- Measurements – 34-26-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Charlie known adult star, content producer, and pole dancer. She also well known for her stunning looks, natural attractiveness, and energetic performances.
In 2020, Forde completed her first project with a film studio, CharlieForde. Likewise, after her debut, she worked with renowned companies in adult entertainment like L.P. and M. Pass.
Charlie Forde Net worth
Charlie Forde has an estimated net worth of $650K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter – Charlie Forde
Some Lesser Known Facts About Charlie Forde
- Charlie is well known for her stunning looks, natural attractiveness, and energetic performances.
- She is also quite active on social media, where she interacts with her followers and shares information on her projects.
- In 2018, she won Best DFK (Deep French Kiss).
- In 2019, Forde won the Art Prize from Feck Erotica and an award from Berlin’s Netstars TV.
- In 2021, Charlie marked her Hustler Mag debut in an article about the myths and truth of her homeland, the cover and a 14-page feature in the November issue of ASN Magazine.