Catherine Tresa is an Indian film actress who primarily appears in Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu and Tamil films. Catherine made her acting debut in 2010 Kannada film Shankar IPS opposite Duniya Vijay. She went on to act in the Malayalam films, The Thriller and Uppukandam Brothers: Back in Action. In 2014, Catherine made her foray into the Tamil film industry with Madras in which she starred opposite Karthi.
Catherine Tresa Alexander
Birthday / Date of Birth
Catherine Tresa was born on the 10th of September 1989, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
She’s currently 34 years old.
She was born to Malayali parents.
Catherine completed her class 12 from Dubai and moved to Bangalore for perusing her higher studies in the St Joseph’s College for two years.
- Father – Frank Mario Alexander
- Mother – Tresa Alexander
- Siblings – Late Christopher Alexander (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Catherine Tresa has dated –
Catherine has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33E
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Catherine is well known for her acting in the Tamil movie, Madras and Godfather. She won the Ananda Vikatan and Edison Award under the category of Best Debut Actress for the film, Madras.
In 2010, Catherine made her acting debut with a Kannada film Shankar IPS. In 2013, she played one of the female leads in Puri Jagannath’s Telugu movie, Iddarammayilatho. In 2014, she made her entry for the first time in the Tamil movie, Madras opposite karthi.
Catherine has done endorsement work for brands such as Daniel Wellington & Palmolive India. She has modeled for various brands like Nalli Silks, Chennai Silks, Fast Track, Josco Jewellers & Deccan Chronicle.
Catherine Tresa Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Suriya, Nasseruddin Shah, Bharat Gopi
- Favorite Actress – Smita Patil, Srividya, Shabana Azmi
- Favorite Color – Purple
- Favorite Food – Pasta, Biryani
Catherine Tresa Net worth
Catherine Tresa has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Catherine Tresa
- Catherine has learned to play the piano and is trained in singing, dancing, ice skating and debating.
- During her stay in Dubai, she also served as an Emirates Environment volunteer.
- Catherine once lost a few kilos in order to have a toned body for a calendar photoshoot.
- She has worked in Malayalam films. Some of them are The Thriller and Uppukandam Brothers: Back in Action.
- Catherine played a significant role in the movie Godfather in which she portrayed an older mentally challenged woman character.
- In 2011, she did a role in the Kannada film, Vishnu that she said was equally opposite to her real life.
- In 2012, she was nominated for the first time in the Best Supporting Actress category at the 60th Filmfare Awards South.
- In 2013, Catherine won the Ananda Vikatan and an Edison Award under the category of Best Debut Actress for the film Madras.
- In 2014, she has played the role of Muslim in the film Paisa by Krishna Vamsi which was released.
- In 2015, Catherine has been signed for two Telugu films: Gunasekhar’s Rudhramadevi, touted to be the first Indian 3D historic film.
- In 2018, Catherine acted in the movie Kalakalappu 2, which is a full comedy story directed by Sundar C.