Brooklyn Zeta Crump is the daughter of Benjamin Crump, a civil rights and catastrophic personal injury attorney in the United States, and Angelique Crump, a doctor. He specializes in civil rights and catastrophic personal injury claims, such as wrongful death. In 2019, his practice has focused on cases like the plaintiffs Johnson & Johnson baby powder lawsuit, which claims that the company’s talcum powder product caused ovarian cancer diagnoses.
Brooklyn Zeta Crump
Birthday / Date of Birth
Brooklyn Zeta Crump was born in 2012, in The United States of America.
She’s currently 11 years old.
She has African-American ancestry.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Benjamin Crump (American attorney)
- Mother – Angelique Crump (Doctor)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooklyn Zeta Crump has dated –
Brooklyn is now only 11 years old child. She is too young to get into any romantic relationship.
- In feet – 4 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 122 cm
- In meters – 1.22 m
- In Kilograms – 35 kg
- In Pounds – 77 lbs
She wears a size 4 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Brooklyn became known for being the daughter of Benjamin Crump, an American attorney, and Angelique Crump, a doctor. Benjamin is a civil rights and catastrophic personal injury attorney in the United States who specializes in wrongful death disputes. The victims of the Flint water crisis, Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and George Floyd, have been the focus of his efforts.
Brooklyn Zeta Crump Net worth
Brooklyn Zeta Crump has an estimated net worth of $50K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brooklyn Zeta Crump
- Crump was born in The United States of America to a well known American attorney, Benjamin Crump (father) and Angelique Crump who is a doctor and works with the Florida Department of Education as a program specialist.
- She stays with her parents at their Lumberton home in North California. There are several pictures of the Crump family in the public domain showing just how lovely the family is.
- Brooklyn’s dad, Benjamin Crump has been involved in a number of notable cases.
- In 2020, he has represented Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, and Jacob Blake’s families.
- In 2021, Brooklyn’s dad became the lawyer for a passenger in Winston Boogie Smith’s car and the Wright family. Such cases that acquire a great deal of public interest explain why he is quite a famous attorney.
- On the other hand, Brooklyn’s mother, Angelique Crump, just like her daughter, is known for being the wife of a popular attorney. she is a law degree holder and has two more degrees in leadership and business administration.
- As Brooklyn grows up, it will all depend on her what she wants to do the popularity she has earned for being a daughter of a famous parent.
- Crump family has kept it a secret and does not want it to become public knowledge. Brooklyn may be studying hard, and she will succeed in her career just like her father and mother.