Brooke Goldstein is a human rights attorney. She is the founder and Executive Director of The Lawfare Project. In 2007 Goldstein founded the Children’s Rights Institute, “a non-profit organization that tracks and legally combats violations of children’s basic human rights, with a special focus on child suicide-homicide bombers, child soldiers, and the phenomenon of human shields.” Goldstein has been a regular guest on Fox News, and is a term member at the Council on Foreign Relations. In November 2011, she published the book ‘Lawfare: The War Against Free Speech: A First Amendment…’. The book offers advice to journalists about how to protect themselves against what Goldstein and Meyer describe as “‘Islamist lawfare,’ the use of the law as a weapon of war to silence and punish free speech about militant Islam, terrorism and its sources of financing.”
Human Rights Attorney
Birthday / Date of Birth
Brooke Goldstein was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Brooke is a graduate of McGill University and the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke Goldstein has dated –
Brooke has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Brooke became known as a human rights lawyer who is gaining too much attention after a popular CNN anchor covered her story. She is the founder and president of The Lawfare Project and she is striving hard to bring change into society through her books and thinking. In November 2011, She published the book Lawfare: The War Against Free Speech: A First Amendment.
In 2018, Goldstein had her first film onscreen role in the movie Commentator.as
Brooke Goldstein Net worth
Brooke Goldstein has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Brooke Goldstein
- Instagram – realbrookegoldstein
- Twitter – Brooke Goldstein
- YouTube Channel – Brooke Goldstein
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brooke Goldstein
- Goldstein was born and raised in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Her grandfather was a commander in a unit of Polish partisans that fought against the Nazis
- In 2006, CNN anchor Carol Costello calls Goldstein a ‘woman on a mission who traveled to the West Bank as a young law student to make the documentary film The Making of a Martyr.
- Goldstein produced and directed the film about a Palestinian sixteen-year-old, Hussam Abdo, who was stopped at an Israeli border checkpoint when guards found live explosives wrapped around his body.
- She argues that Palestinian activists, by encouraging suicide bombing, abuse the rights of Palestinian children. Goldstein calls the use of children as suicide bombers, “the intentional murder of innocent children.”
- In 2007, Continuing her work from the film, Goldstein founded the Children’s Rights Institute, “a non-profit organization that tracks and legally combats violations of children’s basic human rights, with a special focus on child suicide-homicide bombers, child soldiers, and the phenomenon of human shields.”
- In 2010, Goldstein founded The Lawfare Project an American nonprofit advocacy organization based in New York City which serves as a legal think tank and litigation fund to uphold the civil and human rights of the Jewish people and pro-Israel community worldwide.
- Prior to the Lawfare Project, Goldstein worked for the Middle East Forum for two years, directing the organization’s “Legal Project” program, “which arranges pro-bono and reduced rate council for people wrongfully sued for speaking about issues of national security,” particularly terrorism and Islamic extremism.