Brandon Steven is an American entrepreneur and poker player. He owns several award-winning car dealerships in the Wichita area. In addition, he co-owns two hockey teams, both of which compete in the ECHL. Brandon is the President of Brandon Steven Motors (BSM) – a division of Steven Enterprises, LLC. Founded in 1996, BSM is an automotive group that includes Honda of Downtown Los Angeles, Hyundai of Downtown Los Angeles, Honda of Reseda, Harbor Chevrolet, Harbor Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover Ventura, Hyundai Carson, Eddy’s Chevrolet Cadillac, Eddy’s Toyota, Eddy’s Lincoln, Eddy’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Eddy’s Volvo, Eddy’s Volkswagen, Eddy’s Infiniti, Subaru of Wichita, and three Super Car Guys pre-owned dealerships. These dealerships are located in California and Kansas. Besides earning from his car dealerships, Brandon is involved in other businesses like Genesis Health Club and a professional hockey franchise.
Entrepreneur and Poker Player
Birthday / Date of Birth
Brandon Steven was born on the 25th of July 1973, in Wichita, Kansas, United States.
He’s currently 50 years old.
Brandon attended Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, Illinois with his brother Rodney. In 1995, there he received a bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- Father – Rodney Steven Sr. (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Rebecca Steven (Teacher)
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brandon Steven has dated –
- Karen Steven – Steven is a happily married man with his wife’s name is Karen Steven and is also the father of six kids. Moreover, the name of his kids is Lauren, Lainie, Lexi, Landry, Brandon Jr., and Leighton.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 76 kg
- In Pounds – 168 lbs
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Brandon became known as a founder of Brandon Steven Motors. Together with his brother, he opened the Genesis Health Club, the second gym in Wichita. In 1997, they co-founded Steven Enterprises, LLC. Steven then focused on his used-car business.
In December 2006, Steven made his first live tournament cash at the Hotel Bellagio on the Las Vegas Strip. In June 2007, he made his debut at the World Series of Poker (WSOP) at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip, cashing in a no-limit hold’em tournament. At the WSOP in 2010, he reached the eighth day of the tournament in the Main Event. Steven finished in tenth place for around $ 635,000, retiring just before the final table out of. In mid-May 2013, he made the final table of the World Poker Tour Main Event at the Bellagio, finishing fifth for more than $220,000.
At the 2013 WSOP, the American finished seventh in the High Roller for One Drop , the most expensive event on the tournament schedule with a buy-in of US$111,111, and secured over US$620,000. In July 2016, he cashed again at the tournament, earning just under $400,000 for tenth place. In October 2016, Steven won the Aria Super High Roller imAria Resort & Casino with $648,000 in prize money. At the 2022 WSOP , first played at Bally’s Las Vegas and Paris Las Vegas , he finished runner-up. Also at the WSOP 2023, the American sat at the final table in this tournament and took eighth place, endowed with around 575,000 US dollars.
Steven went in court on June 18 and pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of communication of wagering information. Also, Steven accepted that he took action together with co-defendant Daven Flax in getting involved in illicit private poker games. These communications also carried information regarding payments and hence the collections of money. Steven was accused of concealing the player’s participation by hiding handwritten ledgers and digital documents that specifies, among other things, gambling credits requirements, and earnings.
Gwen Birzer, a United States Magistrate Judge, condemned Steven to 200 hours of community service and three years probation. While Stevens was not penalized, his counsel disclosed Steven had previously paid over $1.1 million to the U.S., marshal’s Office which they believe were the proceeds from the crimes committed. No more charges involving this unlawful gambling case are going to be pursued against Steven thanks to his guilty plea and cooperation with the investigation.
Brandon Steven Net worth
Brandon Steven has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter – Brandon Steven
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brandon Steven
- His father owned 15 Little Joe’s Car Wash locations in Wichita, a plumbing company, and a ski equipment store.
- When he was 17 years old, he started selling second-hand cars. He held a variety of jobs throughout college, including buying and selling used cars, selling t-shirts and selling candy.
- In 1996, Steven founded Brandon Steven Motors in Wichita. Along with his brother, he opened Genesis Health Club, Wichita’s second gym. In 1997, they co-founded Steven Enterprises, LLC. Steven then focused on his used car business.
- In 2004, he bought his first dealership for Subarus. In 2007, he acquired a dealership in Augusta for Fords. Since 2009, Steven has been working with a Suzuki franchise. He also opened a used supercar store, Super Car Guys.
- In June 2007, Steven was at the World Series of Poker (WSOP) for the first time in the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas successfully.
- In 2008, Brandon bought a minority stake in Eddy’s Toyota, in 2011 he bought a majority stake.
- In April 2014, he added Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram to the dealership.
- In April 2015, Steven acquired both a Chevrolet and Cadillac dealership and a Volvo dealership in Wichita. In July 2016, Another deal was added with the purchase of Lee’s Summit Mazda in Lee’s Summit , Missouri.