Bindu Madhavi is an Indian model and film actress, working in Tamil and Telugu cinema. After starting her acting career in Telugu, she shifted to Tamil cinema where she was part of several successful films including Veppam, Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga and Pasanga 2.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bindu Madhavi was born on June 14, 1986, in Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India.
She is currently 32 years old.
She has Telugu ancestry.
Her family moved to various places including Tirupati, Nellore, Guntur, Vijayawada and Hyderabad, before settling in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, where she did her studies. She completed her degree in Biotechnology from Vellore Institute of Technology in 2005.
- Father– Not Known (Deputy Commissioner in Commercial Tax Department)
- Mother– Not Known
- Siblings– Sagar (brother) (Who died in 2012)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bindu Madhavi has dated –
Bindu Madhavi is very reluctant to talk about her private life and usually keeps a very low profile.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-27-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her performances in movies like Veppam, Kazhugu, Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga and Tamizhuku En Ondrai Azhuthavum, Pasanga 2 were highly lauded by critics.
Bindu Madhavi made her acting debut with the Telugu film ‘Avakai Biryani’ as Lakshmi Jandhyala in 2008. The following year she debuted in the Tamil film ‘Pokkisham’ as Anjali.
In 2017, Bindu took part in the Tamil reality show, Bigg Boss hosted by Kamal Haasan and entered the show on day 35, finishing in fifth place.
Bindu Madhavi has appeared in a number of TV commercials and print ads for Tata Gold Tanishq, Saravana Stores, among many others.
Bindu Madhavi Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Bindu Madhavi Net worth
Bindu Madhavi net worth and salary are currently unavailable.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bindu Madhavi
- She was born in Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh but was raised in different parts of southern India including Tirupati, Nellore, Guntur, Vijayawada and Hyderabad as her father was a deputy commissioner in the commercial tax department.
- She started modelling during her college days and her first assignment was for Saravana Stores.
- She got her first break after her work was noticed by the famous Sekhar Kammula in a Tata Gold Tanishq advertisement and she was called up to act in his movie, Avakai Biryani.
- She then shifted her focus to the Tamil industry and her next Tamil release- ‘Kazhugu’ was a big hit.
- She is usually referred to as a lookalike of yesteryear actress Silk Smitha by tabloids.
- In 2017, she participated in Bigg Boss season 1 as a wild card contestant.
- She is currently working on film projects including Karu Pazhaniappan’s Pugazhendhi Enum Naan and Sathyasiva’s Kazhugu 2.