Bill Hutchinson is an American multi-millionaire real estate developer. He is the President of the real estate company, Dunhill Partners, a Dallas based commercial Real Estate company with over 4.5 million square feet of investment, spanning from Texas to Hawaii. Bill is best known for his appearance on Lifetime’s reality show “Marrying Millions”, where he appears along with his girlfriend Brianna Ramirez. Nowadays, Billy has a widespread and the most fortunate company in America. The company is covering many shopping centers.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bill Hutchinson was born in 1958, in Detroit, Michigan, United States.
He’s currently 65 years old.
Hutchinson studies at American School Foundation. In 1976, Bill moved to Dallas and joined Southern Methodist University. He came out as a University graduate in 1980, holding a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
- Father – William Blake
- Mother – Marianne Hutchinson
- Siblings – Mark Hutchinson (Younger brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bill Hutchinson has dated –
- Kathleen Hutchinson – Bill got married to Kathleen and has 3 daughters with her. The names of their daughters are Holly Hutchinson, Rachel Hutchinson, and Tess Hutchinson.
- Kandis Hutchinson – Hutchinson second wife is Kandis with whom he has one daughter and one son. In 2016, the couple got married. The couple had three daughters, and their names are Annabelle Hutchinson and King Hutchinson respectively. Annabelle enjoyed her life to the fullest during the lockdown in Miami.
- Brianna Ramirez – Bill is in a relationship with 21 years old girl named Brianna Ramirez. They met in a restaurant where Bri was working as a waitress. Both of them talked for a while and later started dating each other.
- In feet – 6 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 198 cm
- In meters – 1.98 m
- In Kilograms – 90 kg
- In Pounds – 200 lbs
He wears a size 16 (US) shoe.
Bill became known after appeared in Lifetime’s TV show named Marrying Millions in which he was cast with a 21 years old girl Brianna Ramirez. He also popular as The writer of the book When the Dogs Ate Candles: A Time in El Salvador.
Hutchinson landed his first role in television on Lifetime’s reality series Marrying Millions.
Bill Hutchinson Net worth
Bill Hutchinson has an estimated net worth of $100 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – billhutchinson
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bill Hutchinson
- Hutchinson born and spent the early years of his childhood in Detroit, Michigan, United States. Mark is the younger brother of Bill.
- The whole family shifted to Monterrey, Mexico when Hutchinson was in 3rd standard. Afterward, he and his brother began their studies at American School Foundation.
- As Bill was a very brilliant child so he soon connected with the people of Monterrey and started learning Spanish.
- Bill has a keen interest in playing musical instruments especially drums. He has also played drums in a local rock band.
- After completing graduation, Bill started searching for a job. He was offered to do the job as retail space for rent, he accepted. After that, he started doing his best to be its master.
- In 1984, he made his mind to quit the job and established his own real estate corporation. Then a company emerged named Dunhill Partner, Inc. Later he converted it into an investment corporation. From this, he began to raise funds from external investors.
- Hutchinson also has a hotel in Dallas named Virgin Hotel Dallas.
- He got married to 2 ladies and dating a 40 years younger girl. Hutchinson loves doing hangouts at different places with his girlfriend.
- On November 12, 2018, Hutchinson started using Instagram and uploaded the picture of his son King Hutchinson as his first post.