Beth Thomas is an American professional nurse and author who seldom comes into the limelight. She was known as a 6-year-old child psychopath who wanted to murder her adoptive parents and her little brother. Apart from being a RAD survivor, she is also a famous author and entrepreneur. Additionally, the film Child Rage was based on her life to show the horrors of the family. The documentary was an interview between Beth and her psychologist wherein she disclosed the disturbing things she had done at a young age.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Beth Thomas was born in 1985, in The United States of America.
She’s currently 38 years old.
Beth completed her primary and high school education levels. She later went to the University of Colorado, graduating with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Father – Tim Tennent (Adoptive father)
- Mother – Julie Beth (Adoptive mother), Nancy Thomas (Adoptive mother)
- Siblings – Jonathan Thomas (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Beth Thomas has dated –
On November 18, 2016, Thomas tied the knot with her husband. Currently, she lives with her husband in Flagstaff, Arizona.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Beth became known as a 6-year-old child psychopath who wanted to murder her adoptive parents and her little brother. Apart from being a RAD survivor, she is also a famous author and entrepreneur. The film Child Rage was based on her life to show the horrors of the family.
Beth Thomas Net worth
Beth Thomas has an estimated net worth of $250K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Beth Thomas
- Beth was born in a Christian family in the United States and lived with her adoptive parents Tim and Julie Beth.
- Her mother died when she was just a year old. Her brother( Jonathan Thomas) and she were taken away from their father as he sexually abused them.
- Thomas developed severe behavioral problems because she was deprived of motherly affection. Rather was abused by her father. She suffered from extreme verbal, physical, and sexual abuse from her biological father. The abuse made her have recurring nightmares and a troubled childhood.
- She was just six when she admitted that she wanted to hurt her parents and her younger brother.
- She has a documentary by Dr. Ken Magid demonstrating the severe effect of sexual abuse on children.
- Thomas and her brother were adopted by a pastor and his wife. But soon it became a nightmare for them as Beth started showing psychopathic symptoms.
- She was taken to the hospital when she was caught red-handed while trying to kill her brother. She used to steal knives and was locked by her parents out of fear of being harmed by her.
- Beth is a nurse by profession now who helps victims who have suffered abuse. She has studied nursing and written a book called More than a Thread of Hopewith the help of her adoptive mother.
- Thomas even won Modern-Day Florence Nightingale Nursing Excellence Award.