Bea Alonzo is a Filipino actress, model and singer. In June 2008, Alonzo released her debut album The Real Me under Star Records. In December 2011, Alonzo renewed her contract with ABS-CBN, she is set to do two movies under Star Cinema and a reunion drama, The Mistress with her on-screen partner, John Lloyd Cruz. In 2019, she started pursuing writing for film by enrolling in the writing workshop of Filipino screenwriter, journalist, novelist and playwright Ricky Lee.
Phylbert Angelie Ranollo Fagestrom
Actress, Singer, Model, Host
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bea Alonzo was born on the 17th of October 1987, in Cainta, Rizal, Philippines.
She’s currently 32 years old.
Bea Alonzo is of British descent on her father’s side and has Filipino ancestry on her mother’s side.
Bea graduated Grade 7 in 2001 at the Jose Abad Santos Memorial School Quezon City. She attended The Fisher Valley College in Taguig, Ususan Elementary School in Ususan and Colegio de Sta Ana in Taguig City.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Mary Anne Ranollo
- Siblings – James Carlos (Brother) and she has two siblings.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bea Alonzo has dated –
- Miko Palanca (2006-2008) – Bea went out with character actor Miko Palanca between 2006 and 2008 and the duo has also co-starred in shows like Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay and It Might Be You.
- Jake Cuenca (2008) – In 2008, Bea had a short-termed romance with actor Jake Cuenca.
- Gerald Anderson (2010) – In 2010, it was reported that Bea had a fling with actor Gerald Anderson.
- Zanjoe Marudo (2010-2016) – In 2010 to 2016, Bea was in a relationship with actor and model, Zanjoe Marudo.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Bea is known for her award-winning performances in shows and movies like Now That I Have You, One More Chance, I Love Betty La Fea, A Second Chance and Sana Bukas pa ang Kahapon.
In June 2008, Bea released her debut album, The Real Me under Star Records.
In 2003, Bea made her first film appearance by playing the role of Bianca in the romance film, My First Romance.
In 2011, Bea landed her first role in television by appearing as Dianne series, K2BU.
Bea Alonzo has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media such as KASHIECA, Bottega Veneta, F&C Jewelry, BALMAIN, Dean & DeLuca and Turks.
Bea Alonzo Favorites
- Favorite Film – Love, Actually (2003)
- Favorite Author – Paulo Coelho
- Favorite Book – Eleven Minutes, By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
- Favorite Spa Treatment – The Spa’s Honey Body Polish
- Favorite Color – Black, White & Lavender
- Favorite Food – Pizza
Bea Alonzo Net worth
Bea Alonzo has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – beaalonzo
- Twitter – Bea Alonzo
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bea Alonzo
- Her go-to style comprises of jeans a comfortable top, flip-flops or sneakers and a tote bag.
- She loves taking spas.
- In December 2011, she renewed her contract with ABS-CBN, she is set to do two movies under Star Cinema and a reunion drama, The Mistress.
- In 2012, Bea starred as Rosario Sari Alfonso in the romantic melodrama film, The Mistress.
- In 2013, Bea won the 44th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Award for Box Office Queen.
- In 2014, Alonzo starred in the 2014 international hit TV drama, Sana Bukas pa ang Kahapon (Tomorrow Belongs To Me), opposite Paulo Avelino and Albert Martinez.
- In 2016, Bea won the 6th EdukCircle Award for Most Influential Film Actress of the Year.
- In 2019, Alonzo appeared in the horror film Eerie and the dramatic film Unbreakable .