Barron Trump is a member of the Trump family, and will become an immediate member of the First Family of the United States on January 20, 2017, along with his four half-siblings Donald Jr., Ivanka, Eric, and Tiffany Trump. He is the youngest child of the former President of the United States, Donald Trump, and his 3rd wife Melania Trump. He is the first boy to grow up in the White House since John F. Kennedy Jr. in the early 1960s. All the subsequent presidents either had daughters or sons old enough to live away from the White House.
Barron William Trump
Heir to the Trump Organization
Birthday / Date of Birth
Barron Trump was born on the 20th of March 2006, in Manhattan, New York, United States.
He’s currently 17 years old.
He has German and Scottish ancestry on his father’s side and is of Slovenian descent on his mother’s side.
Barron was educated at Columbia Grammar & Preparatory School in Manhattan. He later went to St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in Maryland.
- Father – Donald Trump (Former President of the United States)
- Mother – Melania Trump (Former First Lady of the United States)
- Siblings – Donald Trump Jr. (Older Half-Brother) (Businessman, Television Personality), Ivanka Trump (Older Half-Sister) (Businesswoman), Eric Trump (Older Half-Brother) (Businessman, Philanthropist, Television Personality), Tiffany Trump (Older Half-Sister) (Socialite)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Barron Trump has dated –
Barron has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 190.5 cm
- In meters – 1.905 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 166 lbs
He wears a size 13 (US) shoe.
Trump became known for being the youngest son of the Former United States President Donald Trump. Barron also knoen for made several television appearances, including on The Apprentice and The Oprah Winfrey Show.
In 2007, Barron landed in television by appearing as Self in the Show, The Apprentice in Season 6, Episode 1: To Have and Have Not.
Barron Trump Net worth
Barron Trump has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Barron Trump
- Barron was born in Manhattan, New York City.
- Trump is also being raised at Trump Tower, and since his birth, he has had an entire floor of the family’s Trump Tower penthouse apartment to himself, which his mother refers to as “Barron’s living room.” The floor, with an estimated $100 million value, features white Carrara marble columns and a white marble fireplace.
- Barron is bilingual, speaking both English and Slovene, his mother’s native language and the language in which he speaks with his grandparents, who live in New York.
- William only made rare appearances during the 2016 election, with Melania Trump stating she wanted to keep him out of the spotlight.
- He made a total of three public appearances on the campaign trail; appearing at a campaign rally in South Carolina, and attending his father’s RNC acceptance speech and presidential victory speech.
- Donald also mentioned his son during the first presidential debate while discussing cyber security, stating: “I have a son. He’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it’s unbelievable.”
- Barron will be the first son to live in the White House since John F. Kennedy Jr. arrived as an infant in 1960s.
- Of the October 12, 2015, Trump’s magazine debut was with his parents on the cover edition of People.
- In 2019, he is a huge soccer fan and began playing for Arlington Soccer Association.
- During his early childhood, Trump made several television appearances, including on The Apprentice and The Oprah Winfrey Show.