Avantika Mishra s an Indian film actress and former model. Avantika began her career as a model for Puma, Femina and a variety of Kerala/Chennai brands. In 2014, she signed onto 3 Telugu film projects, followed by the film Maaya. She plays the lead in Meeku Meere Maaku Meeme alongside Tarun Shetty; the film is set to release on 14 February 2016.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Avantika Mishra was born on the 30th of May 1994, in New Delhi, India.
She’s currently 25 years old.
Avantika studied in the Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute and K V Hebbal, Bangalore, and then she went on to study Chemical Engineering from BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Father – M K Mishra
- Mother – Savita
- Siblings – Agnivesh Mishra (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Avantika Mishra has dated –
Avantika has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Avantika made her acting debut with the 2010 Telugu film Maaya, in which she played the role of Meghana.
She has not appeared in any TV series yet.
Avantika has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Avantika Mishra Favorites
- Favorite Color – White, Yellow
- Favorite Song – Kiss Me (By Ed Sheeran)
- Favorite Food – Rajma, Bhindi-Roti
Avantika Mishra Net worth
Avantika Mishra has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Avantika Mishra
- Avantika started her modeling career and around that time, she met director Neelakanta who launched her acting career with his film, Maaya.
- Avantika began her career as a model for Puma, Femina and a variety of Kerala/ Chennai brands.
- She plays the lead in Meeku Meere Maaku Meme alongside Tarun Shetty; the film is set to release on 14 February 2016.